Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Really happy that Wonder Woman looks like it's going to cross the 100mil mark. Just came out of my second viewing and I liked it even more than the first. And my "art and making of" book for it just came! Hopefully I can get through a good portion of it before round three with the rest of the ladies happens next weekend.

I also wanted to see King Arthur but I don't know when I can find the time. I don't care about the reviews! Ritchie's one of my directors and I've enjoyed just about everything from him - Snatch, RocknRolla, Sherlock Holmes, Man from UNCLE, etc.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Little surprised it might have larger drop % Friday to Saturday than Guardians Vol. 2. 

Remember that June is not May (larger saturday increases on May than June)

9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Anything would've been better than Pirates :depp:

Should've listened to YourMother ...

(According to James Gunn, this song was considered for the Knowhere scene in GGV1, but they decided to go with Moonage Daydream instead.)

1 minute ago, vc2002 said:

I counted from this list and Alien Covfefe is the 35th film in history that opened to over 3000 theaters and had both 2nd and 3rd wknd drop over 60%.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/drops.htm?page=1&order=ASC&p=.htm

Would be a wonder if it delivers another 60% drop on the 3rd wknd.

No sequel is happening unless something Netflix tries to get the rights which I would doubt would happen. 

2 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Still you look like a guy who plans his budget and spending, events and everything. A well planned and prepared man.

All those hours go into the composition notebook.  The transfer to excel is easy.  (Unless it is like what I did last week with projecting estimates)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHepBurn said:

Really happy that Wonder Woman looks like it's going to cross the 100mil mark. Just came out of my second viewing and I liked it even more than the first. And my "art and making of" book for it just came! Hopefully I can get through a good portion of it before round three with the rest of the ladies happens next weekend.

I also wanted to see King Arthur but I don't know when I can find the time. I don't care about the reviews! Ritchie's one of my directors and I've enjoyed just about everything from him - Snatch, RocknRolla, Sherlock Holmes, Man from UNCLE, etc.

If you're a fan of him you should definitely see King Arthur; it's a blast.

My top 2017 so far:

Logan - 10

Wonder Woman - 9.5 (might go up with second watch actually)

Guardians of the Galaxy v2 - 9

John Wick 2 - 9

Split - 8.5

Get Out - 8.5

King Arthur - 8.5

Ghost in the Shell - 8

Pirates of the Caribbean Five - 8

Fate of the Furious - 8

Resident Evil Final Chapter - 7

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1