Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

What time had Deadline been dropping the recent preview numbers?

I was staying up hoping to see if they'd give us any but alas, it's 12:30 am here and still nothing. 

38 minutes ago, aabattery said:

A+DqLN8aC5PZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I just made this spreadsheet. Some of these are hella skewed because holidays are annoying and they suck.

But with this I can give a range. It'll be between 65M and 182M.

Hope that clears things up.

The average of 65m and 182m is 123.5m. COLLAPSING

15 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Anyway, at this stage I'd say it's looking mighty rough for @DamienRoc's club and @Tele Came Back's is definitely on life support.

Life support? Based on historical data, you can easily assume that 98% of Tele's clubs would be DOA. The 2% that succeed is like the rare one where he desperately go for the reverse jinxing but it painfully backfired. Aka that Interstellar club (Pink knows the pain best) 

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Tele Came Back said:

That being said, lets have fun but be careful. DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. This weekend, posting a spoiler can result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. Basic impressions of the movie are allowed, as long as you don't go into specifics. If you wish to discuss the movie with spoilers, feel free to use the ROGUE ONE Spoiler Thread HERE.

Wait we can talk about WW spoilers in the Rogue One thread?

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

Wait we can talk about WW spoilers in the Rogue One thread?

2 pages before someone noticed that.  Shows that no one reads the full post...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AndyLL said:

2 pages before someone noticed that.  Shows that no one reads the full post...

It's Tele's personal  covfefe

Edited by DAR
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, aabattery said:

I went back and removed anything that had a holiday screwing it up. Average multi then is ~72. So I'd put the range from about 108 to 144, depending on how the NZ weekend goes. I've guestimated that it'll be around 1.5 to 2M. I'll make my OFFICIAL prediction for the dom weekend 129.6M.

You are smarter than this man, why not round up like the studio is very likely to do? 

This is a weird combination for a WW Promo

UPGRADE TO SUPERTICKET! See it at Regal Cinemas and get The Spongebob Squarepants Movie and The Spongebob Movie Sponge Out of Water (pre-order) on Digital HD for just $15 plus the cost of the movie ticket.