Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

I believe Wonder Woman will imoress us all again with her second weekend.At this point ,with its oress covfefe,it seems like an event film that will change the industry.And mayne it is and maybe it will but for sure it's a film that right now is being presented as  a must-see.I have never seen this kind of support from celebrities before.It's unreal.

If Captain Marvel registers the same level of success then we really are witnessing the begginning of a slightly different movie industry.

I agree. And "Wonder Woman" held up incredibly well on Sunday, so this film has excellent word of mouth, and I hope it has a 50% drop or less in it's second weekend. And if not, then Superhero films are just naturally front loaded at the box office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I do not think Guardians 2 was so well received"

Cinemascore: A (Same of the first)
IMDB: 8.1 (Same of the first)
RT: critics 81% audiences 90%

It's not as well received by the critics. But people enjoyed the sequel almost as much as the original. I think both "Guardians of the Galaxy" films are equally great in their own way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

15 (+25%)

10.5 (-30%)

9.4 (-10%)

15 (+60%)

21.8 (+45%)

15.3 (-30%)

52.1M Weekend

Shit, that club might be possible. It's hard to say how much spillover this is, though.

You know, I might have to eat some serious crow.  Your numbers don't look that impossible.  And if WW were to follow TMNT2, it would increase by 80% on Friday.  We could be in for a very special number this weekend.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, baumer said:

You know, I might have to eat some serious crow.  Your numbers don't look that impossible.  And if WW were to follow TMNT2, it would increase by 80% on Friday.  We could be in for a very special number this weekend.

If it does these numbers then I would say 300dom could be on the horizon.

I always wanted the film to cross the mark but I didn't think it would have the steam to do so.

Edited by Brainiac5

21 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

True except in the case of gotg2 its legs are actually quite good and higher than the much more critically praised Logan 

That was sad, logan was a far better movie than that...........

• Like 1

Wonder Woman trilogy should be confirmed soon...

Wonder Woman: The First Justice League Member ( this one we've already watched it. )

Wonder Woman: The Winter Amazon

Wonder Woman: League War ( Batman agress with the Accords, Diana doesn't. This leads to the group being split. )

• Like 1