Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

2 minutes ago, Last Man Standing said:

Tbf I'm mostly interested in how you know those men retweeted by comic book accounts are gay. Like what did they post, "Having a gay time at the Wonder Woman premiere #homosexual"?

I was waiting for someone to ask that.

I wasn't born yesterday. There are plenty of gays that hide it and plenty who don't.... and let's say these that I've been seeing .. don't. 

10 minutes ago, Last Man Standing said:

Tbf I'm mostly interested in how you know those men retweeted by comic book accounts are gay. Like what did they post, "Having a gay time at the Wonder Woman premiere #homosexual"?

"Gadot acted brilliantly but Pine stole the eyeballs" or  "Too much Gadot, too little Pine" or "WW has the lasso, but Pine slayed", etc., etc., etc. ;)

Edited by a2knet

9 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

So if gay men are considered female, where does cross dressers fall in?

AoRRlTdBIhV3a.webp

Just now, miketheavenger said:

This thread is dangerously close to turning into a trainwreck.

It already is m8 :lol: 

• Like 1

Save us deadline with some matinee numbers, you're our only hope to get out if this bizzarre conversation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Man Standing said:

Yeah or "Two things I'm excited for Wonder Woman and some cock."

• Like 11

Just now, miketheavenger said:

This thread is dangerously close to turning into a trainwreck.

Tele and the mods will waving the BAN hammer and restore law and order

1 minute ago, Iron Raf said:

I was waiting for someone to ask that.

I wasn't born yesterday. There are plenty of gays that hide it and plenty who don't.... and let's say these that I've been seeing .. don't. 

Post them then.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania theater crowd report. 80% full. No cheers at any point (generally don't get cheers for any movie I've seen at my theater sans Star Wars). Some nice laughs though. To join this goofy discussion, zero flamboyant dudes in the crowd. Zero folks dressed up. Maybe one or two Wonder Women t-shirts. Assume there wasn't a stinger, because everyone bolted for the exits as soon as the credits started.

2 minutes ago, Iron Raf said:

That's all I'm saying. Not trying to sound like a douche bag or anything. Just bringing up the fact that WW has an audience that other CB movies haven't had when you account for the extra women watching and also from the gay community. 

Unless there's a Chris Pine nude scene I don't know about, I'm not sure why this movie would attract more gay men that your typical superhero film. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Pitch Perfect 2 is a fun movie!

Determine where I am on the sexuality spectrum with that opinion.

Your dating/relationship history speaks for itself. 

Edited by Nova

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Post them then.

I'm not doing that.

And I'm done with this topic. 

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

Unless there's a Chris Pine nude scene I don't know about, I'm not sure why this movie would attract more gay men that your typical superhero film. 

I don't know either...

Just pointing out my observations. 

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Tele and the mods will waving the BAN hammer and restore law and order

:bop:

3 minutes ago, Iron Raf said:

That's all I'm saying. Not trying to sound like a douche bag or anything. Just bringing up the fact that WW has an audience that other CB movies haven't had when you account for the extra women watching and also from the gay community. 

I totally understood what you meant and I don't think you are trying to be mean-spirited or a douchebag. In my experience with the gay men I know (all of whom are the Will & Grace type), they tend to like entertainment that we traditionally associate with women. Again, this is the ones I know, and certainly not trying to say that ALL gay men are like this.

• Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

Your dating/relationship history speaks for itself. 

:ph34r: 

Just now, Iron Raf said:

I'm not doing that.

And I'm done with this topic. 

"Hey guys, this movie has SO MUCH GAY APPEAL! Why are you guys ignoring it?"

"Show us some evidence."

"Naaaaah I'm coo. Peace!"

For the sake of civility, it's a good thing this conversation is over (probably), but don't start shit unless you can back it up with good reason.

• Like 1

Moving on..50-50 is really a great sign

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

:ph34r: 

"Hey guys, this movie has SO MUCH GAY APPEAL! Why are you guys ignoring it?"

"Show us some evidence."

"Naaaaah I'm coo. Peace!"

For the sake of civility, it's a good thing this conversation is over (probably), but don't start shit unless you can back it up with good reason.

I said what I had to say and backed it up with what I saw. I don't have any data to prove it nor do I care if anyone believes any of it. I just brought up an observation I made and well, do with it what you like.