Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

They were saying 78m-83m for friday though and were spot on with it. Being unable to find reasonable WE-Multipliers is another story. And BvS obviously dropped liek a rock. 

Vairiety and THR didn't really give a comparable range of numbers for WW though - just that it could hit $100m.  Variety only said it could take as much in as $40m on Friday.  Vague as shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Ozymandias said:

And whenever someone says "this person here is the next George Lucas", it doesn't impress me.  George has never been a particularly good director.

hmmm. horse shit. even if you're not a star wars guy american graffiti is as good as coming of age movies get.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

Can't be worse then Katy Perry - Swish Swish.....but I'm not going to listen to find out. Thanks for the warning lol

Katy Perry isn't that bad

3 minutes ago, mredman said:

But why would deadline even update again later from their earlier numbers if those are the same as gitesh is throwing out now ? Plus THR say 95 and Variety 100 million. And how is 33 millon gonna be 90 million like he also says. The whole thing stinks

Well obviously the answer is: 33 Friday, 30 Saturday, and 30 Sunday
Will stay flat as GG B**** in F&F days (much better now) :wub:

Edited by Ohana
edit*

9 minutes ago, mredman said:

But why would deadline even update again later from their earlier numbers if those are the same as gitesh is throwing out now ? Plus THR say 95 and Variety 100 million. And how is 33 millon gonna be 90 million like he also says. The whole thing stinks

Maybe: 

F - 33

Sa - 31

Su - 26

Either way I'll see her again tomorrow and she'll likely be the second CMB I buy on HV (DK trilogy). Going in I figured GOTG would be the movie I love from this summer, but after Diana, the Guardians feel sophomoric and forced.

Edited by ChiSoxRox

Just now, franfar said:

Katy Perry isn't that bad

No she isn't but that song is. It's a bastardization of 90s dance music and a horrible use of that Fatboy Slim Star 69 sample. It's so generic that I can't believe a team of producers came up with it. It sounds like a remix that no one listens too off of one of these big pop releases instead of the original.

Just now, Tele Came Back said:

:( 

I like you well enough but you're a walking (flying? crawling? rolling? whatever it is that you do) giant curse. 

It's a bit early to say still but if the 33M figure comes true, then another movie will have fall victim to your touch of death. 

So yeah, keep away! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Not fat. More like you'd just go on any machine that has a hot girl on it and stare then call it a "workout." 

Yeah. A workout for MY PENIS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why am I become more frat and MRA every day? :kitschjob::sadben: 

• Like 1