kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

49 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I’m curious who will be involved in this. 

I rather have this and the Trench be on HBO MAX than Green Lantern. I feel like WB should be concentrating more on their characters than spin offs taking place in the world of DC, at least for theatrical release. By spin offs I mean this kind and not Birds of Prey etc.

Edited by JGAR4LIFE

5 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I rather have this and the Trench be on HBO MAX than Green Lantern. I feel like WB should be concentrating more on their characters than spin offs taking place in the world of DC, at least for theatrical release. By spin offs I mean this kind and not Birds of Prey etc.

Apparently Johns is delivering his script for GL by the end of the year so that movie is still happening. So I guess they’re doing GL on HBO Max and theatrical? Would be cool if they connected.

I’d be fine with the trench and a movie about the amazons being on HBO max but they’ll probably try and maximize profits wherever they can, so we’ll see.

Edited by cax16

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

Apparently Johns is delivering his script for GL by the end of the year so that movie is still happening. So I guess they’re doing GL on HBO Max and theatrical? Would be cool if they connected.

I’d be fine with the trench and a movie about the amazons being on HBO max but they’ll probably try and maximize profits wherever they can, so we’ll see.

Unless Trench goes all-horror, I'm just not interested. And I actually do think that won't materialize anytime soon.

Amazons, on the other hand, has potential as a theatrical. DC connection, sure, but treat it as an outright sword-and-sandals epic. Been a looong time since we've had a good one of those. And if it means a big role for Robin Wright, then I'm all in!

• Like 2

I don't judge people who read leaks, my problem with it is that they always spoil something for us one way or another. Like when the trailer for Dark Phoenix was released and they made sure everyone knew it confirmed that character's death that they have read in the leaks. If it weren't for that, it would still be just speculation.