kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

7 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

@TMP has started early with this WB film 

🙄

This notion that I hate WB makes no sense considering my two most anticipated films of 2020 (Dune/Tenet) are both WB films lmao. I just think Cheetah has a silly design here, hence the reaction.

• ...wtf 1

Considering that Scoob! is getting a trailer next week, I have a feeling we'll get a 2nd trailer for this movie before Mulan releases. And then a final trailer before Black Widow. This is assuming that WB isn't just changing up their marketing strategy for Scoob but for all upcoming WB movies (considering the BoP flop, I think it's likely).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TMP said:

This notion that I hate WB makes no sense considering my two most anticipated films of 2020 (Dune/Tenet) are both WB films lmao. I just think Cheetah has a silly design here, hence the reaction.

Just seem to see your spam reactions on WB threads. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TMP said:

What is so silly about it and how else would you suggest they do it? Unless you want her to look like Cats lol.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dbui8743 said:

What is so silly about it and how else would you suggest they do it? Unless you want her to look like Cats lol.

The human hair, the lipstick, the fact that her face looks so human instead of feral - so it'll just look like furry Kristen Wiig

edit: this is stuff from that leaked image a few weeks back, but the toy confirms it.

Edited by TMP

It's so embarrassing that WB will release only two trailers for this. I think that the second will also be the final trailer and after that we'll get only some tv spots. The same happened with Shazam, Joker and Birds of Prey. Last time they released three trailers was with Aquaman, not including the exclusive chinese trailer.

March (3 months before the film) is a good date to release a second trailer and the final on May, BUT... I just hope I'm wrong but the way they've been promoting their stuff...

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if Cheetah's design is both the classic look which is more humanoid and also the Rebirth look with is more primal, 

4 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Considering that Scoob! is getting a trailer next week, I have a feeling we'll get a 2nd trailer for this movie before Mulan releases. And then a final trailer before Black Widow. This is assuming that WB isn't just changing up their marketing strategy for Scoob but for all upcoming WB movies (considering the BoP flop, I think it's likely).

I would guess WB is prioritising Scoob over WW1984 since the former is a potential new franchise and the other is a sequel to a hugely successful film. 

She clearly will have a gradual transformation during the movie. Initially as Barbara Minerva, then she becomes powerful and adopts clothes with cheetah skin, then her body becomes more animal-like and she is now a humanoid and she ends as literally a Cheetah.

kristen-wiig-ww84.jpg

barbara-minerva-kristen-wiig-em-mulher-m

Cheetah+DC+Comics.jpg

5354392-cheetah702.jpg

screenshot_1119.jpg

latest?cb=20160727122539

Judging by the leaked photo and the funkos.

Edited by belblazer

4 hours ago, belblazer said:

It's so embarrassing that WB will release only two trailers for this. I think that the second will also be the final trailer and after that we'll get only some tv spots. The same happened with Shazam, Joker and Birds of Prey. Last time they released three trailers was with Aquaman, not including the exclusive chinese trailer.

March (3 months before the film) is a good date to release a second trailer and the final on May, BUT... I just hope I'm wrong but the way they've been promoting their stuff...

Technically, there were only two trailers for Aquaman. One of the “trailers” was just some footage from Comic Con that they delayed putting on the Internet. The last movie they did three trailers for was Godzilla: King of the Monsters. The disappointment of that movie was likely the major factor in WB changing up their marketing strategy. 

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Thanks 1