kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

4 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Exactly - there's time; they can observe Disney with BW, and go from there

My guess is April 10 is the O/U for Black Widow, and a week after that is the O/U for Wonder Woman. Although if I was in charge of WB, I would plan a reshuffle right now and move all required movies so that open dates can be utilized.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marathon said:

The official WW84 account just posted this:

" See you in ‘84! "

Moved to 2084, better safe than sorry.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Although if I was in charge of WB, I would plan a reshuffle right now and move all required movies so that open dates can be utilized.

Theaters could re-open in 2 months, or in 6 months. Hard to make plans when the situation changes daily.

Edited by MrGlass2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Moved to 2084, better safe than sorry.

Theaters could re-open in 2 months, or in 6 months. Hard to make plans when the situation changes daily.

They will be open in June, they will be closed again by December. The coming winter, not the last one, will be the prime of the outbreak.

That's my prediction.

Just now, WittyUsername said:

But the Twitter account just suggested that this’ll get released in 84 days.

They didn't get the memo. This is getting delayed. I just hope the delay doesn't affect any movie that's actually interesting, like Dune or Tenet.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 3
  • Disbelief 2
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, TMP said:

They didn't get the memo. This is getting delayed. I just hope the delay doesn't affect any movie that's actually interesting, like Dune or Tenet.

I mean those two are the only two IMAX spots WB can delay the film to though. WB gonna make the wrong decision here because it will make them the most profits.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I mean those two are the only two IMAX spots WB can delay the film to though. WB gonna make the wrong decision here because it will make them the most profits.

If we have to wait longer for Dune due to capeshit... :whosad:

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

@TMP. There's a good chance that WB has booked IMAX release for Malignant and Conjuring 3 (especially the latter). Wonder Woman 1984 might move to their dates.

Thank god for those Malignant test screenings then 🙏

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

My guess is April 10 is the O/U for Black Widow, and a week after that is the O/U for Wonder Woman. Although if I was in charge of WB, I would plan a reshuffle right now and move all required movies so that open dates can be utilized.

why delay the inevitable. Sony was smart with Bond. I would get it out of summer for sure. These movies are too critical for studio to take the risk. Domestic is especially important for this.