kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

14 minutes ago, Maggie said:

They gotta make up their mind soon.  Trailer 2 was supposed to release with Black Widow. Let's see if they release it on that date

They seem to have paused their ad campaign at least. Probably a delay announcement in April

Sad as it is, WB should move this to Christmas. If reports are to be believed the pandemic will  peak at the end of April so by June most of the theaters will still be closed.

the rest of the summer dates are not good enough for a tilte like Wonder Woman,IF thing will be ok by August as researchers believe they will have the first vaccine in fall. So Wonder Woman won’t only benefit from holidays, but also being the first prestige title that audience can see without fear.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Sad as it is, WB should move this to Christmas. If reports are to be believed the pandemic will  peak at the end of April so by June most of the theaters will still be closed.

the rest of the summer dates are not good enough for a tilte like Wonder Woman,IF thing will be ok by August as researchers believe they will have the first vaccine in fall. So Wonder Woman won’t only benefit from holidays, but also being the first prestige title that audience can see without fear.

WW84 -> Dune

Dune -> The Batman

The Batman -> November

Matrix and Suicide Squad 2 swap dates. Tenet goes to October.

On 3/23/2020 at 1:06 PM, WittyUsername said:

Movie theaters are going to virtually be dead by the end of the 2020s, if not sooner. That’s my prediction.

Yeah I doubt it, why do you want them to die out so bad?

• Like 4

I imagine Scoob will take The Witches' slot in October with that film moving to November. Not sure where ITH will go though,

Odd that they've made no decision on Tenet? I would guess it's a bigger priority than WW1984 given the relationship with Christopher Nolan.

Edited by Jonwo

5 minutes ago, TMP said:

Production halted man... why wouldn't it get delayed? You want Reeves to rush the edit?

I was gonna say it was more a WB thing but the last two Planet of the Apes movies did have about a year of post-production. But on the other hand, I think that had more to do with the intense visual effects than the time Reeves needed to edit. I think Reeves could finish post-prod on a less CGI heavy film like this in like 10-8 months.

Edited by lorddemaxus

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

It's strange that WB isn't making decisions on this and Scoob? They've been promoting the latter on their socials quite a lot as well. 

"Warner Bros. also delayed In the Heights and Scoob Tuesday."

Just now, Amorphous said:

I assume Malignant's been moved? Probably to January.

I think it was still shooting so August was always looking iffy when things shut down. 

In The Heights I could see replacing King Richard or Godzilla vs Kong or going to December as an awards player potentially replacing Tom and Jerry which is wrapped but was in post production.