kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

17 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I don't judge people who read leaks, my problem with it is that they always spoil something for us one way or another. Like when the trailer for Dark Phoenix was released and they made sure everyone knew it confirmed that character's death that they have read in the leaks. If it weren't for that, it would still be just speculation.

That’s not quite right because the director confirmed the death the same time as trailer release

https://ew.com/trailers/2019/02/28/dark-phoenix-trailer-simon-kinberg-mystique-death/

1 hour ago, harlequinade said:

And seeing how it's none of your business you don't have to.

It's none of my business and I prefer it that way but history proves some slackjaw will post it for all to see on here like the idiot who spoiled me on the main death in Endgame on here like a day before the opening.

Edited by eddyxx

1 hour ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I rather have this and the Trench be on HBO MAX than Green Lantern. I feel like WB should be concentrating more on their characters than spin offs taking place in the world of DC, at least for theatrical release. By spin offs I mean this kind and not Birds of Prey etc.

Remember that Booster Gold movie that was supposedly happening? Well it's rumored to be a show on HBO max. I think a lot of the movies WB has announced the last few years will end up on HBO max as either a movie or show

MODERATION:

With the arrival of the trailer at any time, and the existence of a detailed plot summary somewhere on the internet, I'm going to pull this from the Star Wars Thread:

This is your daily reminder to put any discussion of leaks behind a spoiler tag. If your sentence has the word ‘leak’ in it: it should go behind a spoiler tag.

I know this might sound silly, but we’re doing it for a reason.  I will use Avengers: Endgame as an example. It’s not a big secret that I love Steve Rogers and hate Tony Stark.

If I came in here and said I just read the AEG leaks and The Russo Brothers are Gods and Everything Is Right In The World, then someone who knows me might be able to read between the lines — to figure out spoilers that Steve Rogers Does Something Amazing.

Just as if I were to say that I read the leaks and Marvel Studios was a dumpster fire and this is going to be worse than Age of Ultron, someone might put two and two together to figure out Tony Stark Does Something Amazing.

That is why we're being really militant on this.

A violation of this can result in a warning or thread ban.

Thank you!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

MODERATION:

With the arrival of the trailer at any time, and the existence of a detailed plot summary somewhere on the internet, I'm going to pull this from the Star Wars Thread:

Read this fully. We won't be giving out any warnings because I think we have warned people a lot about fanboy wars and plot discussions. It will be direct threadbans here on out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cax16 said:

Apparently Johns is delivering his script for GL by the end of the year so that movie is still happening. So I guess they’re doing GL on HBO Max and theatrical? Would be cool if they connected.

Johns has been "delivering scripts" for Green Lantern Corps. for years now.  I don't expect this feature project will happen anytime soon; I do expect the streaming series to go ahead first. 

MODERATION:

@belblazer has been for threadbanned for 24 hours for: 1. posting unauthorized video of Con footage, 2. Not posting leak/spoiler material behind a cut, and 3. Not listening to the moderators warnings about such practices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Patty Jenkins emphasized going all out for the second film... "real wire work, real locations" [...] "real people doing real stunts on real locations" etc.

Character posters just revealed for Wiig, Pascal, and Pine. Jenkins raved about Wiig. 

Jenkins wouldn't reveal how Steve Trevor returns in the second film, but says that his return is important to the story and assures audience it is "not a gimmick". 

Peace,

Mike

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Jenkins asked "Will Cheetah's look be all practical or include some CGI? Jenkins: "We tried to do as much as we could on this film practical, but Kristen Wiig's character... you have to go a little further." [...] "Minerva character has a little help" with CGI.

Peace,

Mike