kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

3 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

I hope we find out why this was initially pushed to 2020 in the first place. All that "Summer was great for the first one" sounds like PR to me

it was initially going for December 2019 but moved back to Nov because of SW. and if you compare Nov to June, it's pretty obvious which one is the better release date. (in a pre-COVID19 world)

1 hour ago, RealLyre said:

I swear I thought GvK was moved to next year? is it still slated for Nov?

Just saw Adam Wingard post on Instagram that GvK is coming May 2021. Either that's not sticking or Matrix 4 is moving from that date.

To echo lots of others here: What a mess.

Nevermind - just saw the release date change for Matrix 4. There ya go.

Edited by JB33

10 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I'm reading it's possible they'll find one by then. Now, when it will be available to the general population is another matter

OK, yes it is possible that a vaccine could be nearing approval by then. I think the absolute best case scenario for having a significant number of doses available is some time in 2021, though. A vaccine shouldn't be a factor for any movie releasing in 2020.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

We do not need a vaccine for people to start going to the cinemas. Can we drop this please?

Anything that’s opened here already has had queues round the block. People are desperate to go... anywhere. 

We may never get a vaccine. Are we going to not go to the movie ever again?

The virus is not that serious to certain age groups.

5 hours ago, Krissykins said:

We do not need a vaccine for people to start going to the cinemas. Can we drop this please?

Anything that’s opened here already has had queues round the block. People are desperate to go... anywhere. 

True that, had to take a 5 mile detour to get past the traffic jam to get into a McDonalds that just opened.

Well, it moved but I don’t know about this date for release either. We have no real leadership in the US and currently, States are opening and are seeing spikes. Many epidemiologist suspect a second wave will come in the fall. As much as I hate to say it or see it, this movie will likely move again.