kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

There was a lot of fan outrage when Michael Keaton was cast as Batman. Easy to forget that before Batman Keaton was pretty much regarded as a comic actor.

Fans always get outraged, very few casting decisions tend to match fan expectations. 

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I always though Circe was a much better villlianess then Cheetah,but Jenkins knows what she is dooing

Circe could still be in the movie, I think if they go the Rebirth route then they could make Cheetah a tragic figure where Diana couldn't save her. 

5 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

The best way to handle it would have been to introduce and develop Cheetah as a human ally in the second WW while having Circe as a villain, and only then use Cheetah as the villain for the third WW movie.

Or do a Harvey/Two-Face from TDK where Dr. Minerva (hmm, wait, both Captain Marvel and WW2 will be featuring female villains named Dr. Minerva?! :o) is an ally for the most part before her tragic transformation into Cheetah and have an emotionally charged fight scene at the end.

But the primary villain has to be Circe, right? I mean, unless Steve Trevor is shown only in flashbacks, he needs a witch/god to resurrect him, right? 

1 hour ago, Steele131 said:

Both those versions came from directors that aren’t as good as Patty. 

He's only pointing out the 2/10 times DCEU casting might have missed the mark , but even if the casted actors themselves are good enough they wound up with a meh villian in most of CBMs.

Fingers crossed that she's integral to the plot or atleast Patty handle her properly. 

On 05/06/2017 at 4:18 AM, Heat Vision said:

Would rather see a sequel in Vietnam if they stay in the past but Jenkins said they are staying in present day. They should stay away from war and smaller and more intimate. 

I would like to see Diana confront Hippolytta about her lies. 

Vietnam would be bad as the US are technically the villains in that war. Wouldnt feel comfortable watching Wondy kicking Vietnamese ass

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Eisenberg as Lex and Leto as Joker are both widely hated by fans. Fans have a reason to be worried.

I dont think we can really blame the actors for these. Their characters were just terribly written

Edited by Jessie

5 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I want to see her costume.

If she has one.

If they're doing the modern version, then she transforms into a literal cheetah-woman. So she's probs Serkissing it (unless they're going for DCEU's Best Make-Up and Hairstyling Oscar #2).

Just now, Spidey Freak said:

If they're doing the modern version, then she transforms into a literal cheetah-woman. So she's probs Serkissing it (unless they're going for DCEU's Best Make-Up and Hairstyling Oscar #2).

Yeah, from all the DCAU stuff I've watched more than any live action DC stuff, that's what she is...mocap would be cool.

9 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Or do a Harvey/Two-Face from TDK where Dr. Minerva (hmm, wait, both Captain Marvel and WW2 will be featuring female villains named Dr. Minerva?! :o) is an ally for the most part before her tragic transformation into Cheetah and have an emotionally charged fight scene at the end.

But the primary villain has to be Circe, right? I mean, unless Steve Trevor is shown only in flashbacks, he needs a witch/god to resurrect him, right? 

Rebirth has Barbara be one of the few people who met Diana and then became one of her friends so they could use a reworked version of that origin but with Circe rather than Urzkartaga. 

Wow. Oficially confirmed.

Never in a million years would I have imagined Wiig as Cheetah, but that only proves how close-minded we fanboys are.

We usually mind-cast these films based on the most shallow, skin-deep criteria, but Jenkins must have seen something that we cannot see.

Just like everyone hated the announcement of this skinny, brown-eyed, flat-assed model playing the ultimate icon of idealized womanly fierceness, and then they were all proven spectacularly wrong by Gal's phenomenal performance as WW...maybe this casting will lead to a brilliant Cheetah.

In Patty I trust.

DJd8Bl8X0AAwHPu.jpg

• Like 1