kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

4 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Pretty sure will be a cinema release in Australia since we do not have HBO Max. Studios should do more VOD releases in North America and cinemas overseas.

At least we still have a big Boxing Day movie. Presumably cinemas in every state will be at full capacity by then. 

Australia > Domestic. 

• Like 1

With regards to the ww84 news I’m not thrilled but it’s obvious this is all Stankey and AT&T. I feel for Patty and Gal as I’m sure this wasn’t how they thought this would go but at this point it is what it is for them I guess.

I have no idea how I’m going to watch this as they haven’t announced anything yet about Canada, we don’t have hbomax and while we do get most of the new hbo stuff we didn’t get witches here. Our theatres are also closed around here and we’ll probably be in a more serious lockdown tomorrow so we’ll have to see what they do.

I’ll definitely buy the movie to support Them though but it would of been nice to see some more info about how this will be releasing in places that don’t have hbomax. Again, this reeks of AT&T. 

WW1984 will only play on HBO Max for the first 30 days before Warners pulls it off (and again it will be in play in whatever theaters). From day 31 to 60, the sequel will have an exclusive theatrical window before going on PVOD on day 61. That’s the only way Warners could get exhibitors to go along with this deal on WW1984.

Sounds messy.

• ...wtf 2

• Founder / Operator

Sorry for the downtime of the forums the past couple of days, everyone. Even worse timing given the WW84 news. With Andy's help, it looks like we have the main issue resolved for now. Looking into long term solutions to prevent another prolonged outage.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Sorry for the downtime of the forums the past couple of days, everyone. Even worse timing given the WW84 news. With Andy's help, it looks like we have the main issue resolved for now. Looking into long term solutions to prevent another prolonged outage.

I still get the same error when I open the forums in a different browser on my phone. Like I’m on the forums now but when I open a new browser I get the same error I was getting yesterday.