kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Who are these people? Lol 

Can’t wait for the trailer. 

Me too. Anyone have any idea what time the trailer is supposed to drop? What time does the presentation start over in Brazil? The thing about Sunday here in the States is that Sunday Twitter is all about football. I hope it can get maximum exposure like Black Widow did. With Black Widow, WW84, Milan, Birds of Prey, I am so happy that young girls coming up will have movies that show women can kick ass too.

We actually have footage of Kristen Wiig as Barbara Minerva using her powers (big jump and other stuffs) when they were filming in Washington and other scene filmed at nighttime. So I think we will see her as Cheetah in most part of the film as Barbara Minerva form, maybe she will transform in the end of the movie.

Why does the Sunday panel consist of only Gal & Patty? That just makes the movie seem so small when you literally have a promotional panel at a con with 1 character from the film. Has Kristen Wiig gone to live on some secluded island? Haven't heard a thing from her since she was cast as Cheetah a year & half ago. She should definitely be on the panel. 

Edited by meridan

9 minutes ago, meridan said:
Why does the Sunday panel consist of only Gal & Patty? That just makes the movie seem so small when you literally have a promotional panel at a con with 1 character from the film. Has Kristen Wiig gone to live on some secluded island? Haven't heard a thing from her since she was cast as Cheetah year & half ago. She should definitely be on the panel. 

God, aren't Gadot and Jenkins enough?

THye are the two key players in the franchise. 

And given how keeping a lid on almost everything about the Cheetah seems to be a major marketing ploy by DC, I can understand why they don't want Wigg making a lot of appareances,having to dodge questions she shoud not answer. I think the mystery about the Cheetah is a major part of the campaing.

Curiosity can be one hell of a good selling point for a movie.

Edited by dudalb

I have high hopes for this. I'm a big fan of the first film - I saw it 3 times in theatres, and that's unheard of for me - but I'm the first to admit that it suffered from some technical deficiencies. If they've addressed those, then I think WW84 is going to be amazing.

2 hours ago, Fielding said:

I have high hopes for this. I'm a big fan of the first film - I saw it 3 times in theatres, and that's unheard of for me - but I'm the first to admit that it suffered from some technical deficiencies. If they've addressed those, then I think WW84 is going to be amazing.

Interesting Avatar.