kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

Trending worldwide on twitter. 

I’m such a big fan of Gal, I can understand people being worried that this won’t be as good as the first but I just watch Gal as WW in the teaser and I can’t help but smile. I already know I’m going to love this. 

This. Her smile and overall attitude is so endearing. It's impossible to dislike her in the role, I feel.

If the movie isn't great, then it could drop domestically, but I can't see how it doesn't at least flirt with a billion worldwide, off of some huge openings (150+ DOM isn't a big ask, I feel).

33 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Trending worldwide on twitter. 

I’m such a big fan of Gal, I can understand people being worried that this won’t be as good as the first but I just watch Gal as WW in the teaser and I can’t help but smile. I already know I’m going to love this. 

Really?

9 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

Really?

Ya it was trending ww awhile ago but i don’t think it is anymore. It’s good they dropped the teaser when they did cause marvel is about to have a panel and they will probably show some cool stuff also. 

Leaving Fox-men,

Any CBM sequel which dropped from original since 2014. (Ignoring Ultron).

I don't think any. I know it sounds weird leaving the three exception I gave, but focusing on DCEU and MCU basically.

Edit: DCEU I think WW will be first sequel, now that I am thinking, so we gonna see if it will be DP2 or GOTG 2.

Edited by Jedi Jat

2 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Leaving Fox-men,

Any CBM sequel which dropped from original since 2010. (Ignoring Ultron).

Spiderman 2

I feel WW maxed out is potential at the domestic box office. However, there is room for growth in international markets. WW deserved to do as much if not more than CM.

3 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Spiderman 2

I feel WW maxed out is potential at the domestic box office. However, there is room for growth in international markets. WW deserved to do as much if not more than CM.

Deserve doesn't play into it. WW2 is gonna make what it does based on how the marketing attracts interest internationally and how well the first film has lasted in the public consciousness, not on some weirdo comparison to CM just because both are female-led CBMs.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Ya it was trending ww awhile ago but i don’t think it is anymore. It’s good they dropped the teaser when they did cause marvel is about to have a panel and they will probably show some cool stuff also. 

It's trending in the US but worldwide soccer is too strong.