kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Worst case scenario they make this an exclusive title for HBO Max. What other way to get as many customers for their new service.

Going on a streaming service is the worst case scenario for every upcoming movie that got/will get delayed.

Edited by lorddemaxus

44 minutes ago, Marathon said:

I'm surprised WB haven't yet announced the postponement for this film. Surely even in the most optimistic scenario an early June release is a no-go?

WB is going to wait until all of the good dates are taken by other studios because that's typical WB. 

• Like 2

Gal Gadot getting a bit of bad press right now.

Likely to be forgotten by the time this movie comes out, whenever that may be, but you never know.

I don't think anyone is calling her a bad person or anything, just tone deaf. If it ever gets worse than that, there will likely be backlash against the backlash, so for now I'll guess no real negative effect on WW84.

7 minutes ago, kitik said:

Likely to be forgotten by the time this movie comes out, whenever that may be, but you never know.

I don't think anyone is calling her a bad person or anything, just tone deaf. If it ever gets worse than that, there will likely be backlash against the backlash, so for now I'll guess no real negative effect on WW84.

Nobody will care about that Imagine cover two weeks from now

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kitik said:

If it’ll quickly be forgotten, is it even worth bringing up? People get “canceled” by Twitter everyday. 

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

This video, apart from Sia, was shot but...

She was trying to do some good and be more hopeful and optimistic...why the hate?

It just goes to prove that Twitter is a hunch of shithead hypocrites.

The general argument is that these rich people need to do more to help those struggling because of this pandemic than singing a cover of a John Lennon song on social media. Granted, that is a fair point, but it is pretty silly that some dumb video of celebrities singing would spark Twitter outrage, but that’s just how the world works nowadays. 

On 3/18/2020 at 1:34 PM, meridan said:

WB is going to wait until all of the good dates are taken by other studios because that's typical WB. 

They have a spot saved in December for Dune which has IMAX. All it takes is one switch.

36 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

The general argument is that these rich people need to do more to help those struggling because of this pandemic than singing a cover of a John Lennon song on social media. Granted, that is a fair point, but it is pretty silly that some dumb video of celebrities singing would spark Twitter outrage, but that’s just how the world works nowadays. 

I mean, I understand that. But most celebrities do donate to charities. Constantly.

And MARK RUFFALO was in the video. Widely known as one of the most philanthropic celebrities. Period.