kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

59 minutes ago, meridan said:

I hope it doesn't look like this in the movie. Just looks like someone drew a golden S on Pedro Pascal. 

Looks thicker as it's clearly a still from motion (look at the guy on the right reaching into his inside breast pocket) so there's blur.

I expect it will look similar to the Steve interrogation scene from the first one.

But overall... gimme a break. Like, really?

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, ElsaRoc said:

On one hand, I'm extremely excited for this movie and want to see it as soon as possible.

On the other hand, I don't think theaters should re-open at all this year.

It's only a matter of time before WB moves this film to 2021. That Aug 14, 2020 date was just a pipe dream. The smart people in Hollywood know that 2020 is a write off. If theaters do open again in 2020 those movies that moved to Fall/Winter 2020 will not make the money they would have made before this virus ever existed. 

On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 PM, Plain Old Tele said:

Just dump WW to next year. 

There will be no “dumping” of this film. It was set to be the biggest hit of the year. 

Of all the films that have been delayed because of this, they’re not being “dumped”. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1