kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 hour ago, Rthtr said:

Intl should be fine , it'll be Domestic that may not see anything released, but we'll see come Xmas day.

Yeah quite possible. It is weird why WB didn't share numbers for TENET after first few weeks even.

Thankfully we in tracking thread have scrapers for MTCs so some estimate will come.

The movie will be great, I'm sure of it.

Its box office performance or the gross through other media, well....And with European markets like France closing theaters or strongly restraining movements I'm not sure international will be "fine", depending on your definition of "fine".

There’s preview screenings here on the 23rd that started out with single large format VMAX screenings. An extra VMAX screening has now been added in some locations. Still capacity restrictions but only the end seats of a booking are blocked now. Tickets are selling well and they should sellout. 

You should be able to look at individual sessions at Event Cinemas. 

https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cinemas#state=NSW

Also, the 3 screen cinema in Wollongong is reopening on Thursday after being closed for about 2 months. 

Event George St is now at 31 screenings on Boxing Day starting at 10am. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

There’s preview screenings here on the 23rd that started out with single large format VMAX screenings. An extra VMAX screening has now been added in some locations. Still capacity restrictions but only the end seats of a booking are blocked now. Tickets are selling well and they should sellout. 

You should be able to look at individual sessions at Event Cinemas. 

https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cinemas#state=NSW

Also, the 3 screen cinema in Wollongong is reopening on Thursday after being closed for about 2 months. 

Event George St is now at 31 screenings on Boxing Day starting at 10am. 

This thing will probably make more money in theaters in Australia than it does in the UK!  🤔

• Like 1

Seeing this on the 27th at IMAX Melbourne - the current biggest screen in the world! Miss this place so much. 

If they had announced the advanced screening before tickets went on sale I would have aped on it but already planned with my large group for 26/27.

Still annoyed that this is getting such a late release (pirated copies will be out by the time it's the Australian release) and IMAX isn't screening this in 1570.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wonder89 said:

She prefer this one or the first one?

She likes them equally and says it's the perfect continuation. Still she found this to be more thrilling and engaging.Only one small gripe she has but can't share because I'm pretty sure its a spoiler and we had a good fight for telling me.

9 hours ago, belblazer said:

Apparently, the Metro UK review is 5/5 stars.

I can't see on WBUK twitter so they probably shouldn't have done this before the embargo.

Yeh that review is being used in the tv spots here in the UK. They did this with the first film, I think it was Total Film they used for adverts before embargo. 

2 hours ago, Wonder89 said:

Also Aquaman reception was good and it’s RT score is 65%

And? 

In my opinion the first movie along with Man Of Steel and Batman v Superman are the great DCEU movies. The rest of them have not even come close. I have high hopes for this and The Snyder Cut, it's been 3 and a half years since I had a great experience with a DC film for the last time, and from what I'm reading I have a lot of confidence that WW84 will deliver.

Can't wait to finally see it tomorrow.

• Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1