kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

Well l liked it .

Gal gadot continues to be great as wonderwoman.

Pedro pascal was great and was the MVP.

Just love the light heartedness of this movie and it really worked for me.

But the screenplay for this is is just a mess and Kristen wiig as cheetah was so generic and underdeveloped.

Overall WW and Pedro pascal made this movie for me.

8/10

Patty went all in with her vision here so I can completely understand why it may not be for everyone. 

I thought Pedro was great and I always love Gal. I liked this quite a bit but it’s definitely not as good as the first one for me. 

If Patty does come back I really do hope they do a modern day Wonder Woman movie. 

• Like 1

A friend ended up just going to a theater to see this today after having difficulties getting it to play all afternoon (which has apparently been an issue for many since it launched) lol. Seeing this with some family members at one of those private screenings (first time doing one of those) and honestly sounds like that it might be a better way to first experience this.

21 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Patty went all in with her vision here so I can completely understand why it may not be for everyone. 

I thought Pedro was great and I always love Gal. I liked this quite a bit but it’s definitely not as good as the first one for me. 

If Patty does come back I really do hope they do a modern day Wonder Woman movie. 

I'd still rather see the past.

4 hours ago, WandaLegion said:

Agreed. Seems like critic rating will settle in around Aquaman given how many should be left and level of the non-initial reviews.   

More interested in seeing if audience stays over 50 at this point, suspect it will.

Silly me.   

Curious about CinemaScore. 

1 hour ago, imbruglia said:

RT verified audience score

75% / 3.99 out of 738 ratings.

Wow verified audience score so low.

Considering the fact that mostly theatre enthusiasts and die hard fans are watching in theatre. 

This doesn't paint a good picture. I know even verified is questionable but still. 

3 minutes ago, Wondy said:

You’re not having any luck this weekend, are you?

I rewatched TENET 1st hour and even that didn't felt good.

I think not watching films is making me more tough on them. I watched only 4-5 films in last 2 months, usually I do like 20-30 in a month. Last time it happened was in Nov-Dec 2016, I didn't liked Dr. Strange, Fantastic Beast, Dangal, etc 🙄 Loved the first two in rewatch.

I can see me softening up to Soul as I liked 2/3rd of the film and its me just pissed off on the third act, but WW84 is just a big stupid mess.

• Like 2