kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Watched it. Why is it not under 25% on RT yet. 

Audience score will be there by Mon at this rate 👀   

On more serious note, after all the discussion earlier about why China didn't like the movie... same reason that SK, India, and US aren’t liking the movie I guess. Nothing special going on their after all.

21 minutes ago, WandaLegion said:

Audience score will be there by Mon at this rate 👀   

On more serious note, after all the discussion earlier about why China didn't like the movie... same reason that SK, India, and US aren’t liking the movie I guess. Nothing special going on their after all.

On Twitter there are a vast majority of positive reviews, is still trending topic like Pedro Pascal and Chris Pine so good or bad I think for HBO max is a success

33 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

It starts at 18:24:

This man Hans Zimmer got out of doing more work, convinced the director to sample his old song, and then got paid for it. I respect the scam.

Also these guys in this video need to relax.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

69% from 255. 6.3/10

+20 (10-10)

67% from 267. 6.3

+12 (4-8)

Ok, if this get to 350-375 reviews. This is going rotten.

Surprised to see Mulan managed to hold certified fresh. Audience score is apt rotten.

PS. Overall RT Audience is rotten. Is there any spam rating?

Edited by charlie Jatinder

2 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

I'm surprised at the backlash at this point. It is a good movie, not good as the first one, but a lot better that Shazam and BoP and at the same level of Aquaman 

Shazam is such a weird movie. It's heartfelt, fun and unique, yet I wish to never lay eyes on the blasted thing again.

I love BOP though. 

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

67% from 267. 6.3

+12 (4-8)

Ok, if this get to 350-375 reviews. This is going rotten.

Surprised to see Mulan managed to hold certified fresh. Audience score is apt rotten.

Unverified Audience Score is useless and we need to stop using it on this site.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

I'm surprised at the backlash at this point. It is a good movie, not good as the first one, but a lot better that Shazam and BoP and at the same level of Aquaman 

Huh?

Shazam is one of the best DC movies made since The Dark Knight trilogy.

Right up there with Joker. I am not even kidding.

• Thanks 1

Justice League was an atrocity. Sluice Squad was meh.Aquaman was average.Shazam was ok. BOP was good. WW84 was fantastic. MOS, WW and BVS UE are modern masterpieces.

looking back is funny how my opinion of some of these movies has changed upon second viewing. I remember first time i watched SS I said it was very good.

• Like 2

I am seeing this in theaters either tonight or tomorrow.  The first WW is really the only DCEU movie I even like.  BvS and MOS are decent.  Shazam is extremely overrated.  JL and SS are two of the worst movies I’ve seen. 

Unverified audience is a complete waste of time looking at. The verified for this is still pretty low though. 

Edited by Knights of Ren
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Everything with Steve and Diana I enjoyed every much and all the emotional parts of their relationship worked for me. Everything else felt flat unfortunately though I enjoyed the theme and message they were going for towards the end. 

The best part was the fireworks in jet scene.

Note to mods: before anyone ban me, that scene is already in marketing material.

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Unverified Audience Score is useless and we need to stop using it on this site.

For this movie, verified audience score is useless and all audience is the best we’ve got. Blame WB’s release model for that.  

The all audience score is frankly fairly in line with a lot of other indicators, like:

audience reception elsewhere

critical reception in US

weak verified audience score (especially given the verified skew of theatrical vs MAX)

letterboxd

IMDb 

I think people want to dismiss it if they personally liked the movie more than its audience rotten is indicating, but I don’t see a strong quantitative argument against it.

• Like 4