kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

2 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

You said you liked the movie but now you want her fired? Lol

She become arrogant, WTF they prefer Johns when she can work with Zack Snyder or Dave Callahan or Greg Rucka.

I will be OK also with a WW reboot, as WW they need to cast someone like Gina Carano

• Haha 7
  • ...wtf 4
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

Frankly, I’m not even sure if Patty Jenkins genuinely wants to return for a third movie. I know she said she’s working on a third one, but they always say stuff like that about franchise movies. It could easily just be PR talk. 

Good luck for find another job Patty, maybe she can return to some music video or TV episode

1 hour ago, poweranimals said:

Because that's been the expectation for decades.

You may not have noticed, but there has been nothing about this year that met "expectations".

6 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

Good luck for find another job Patty, maybe she can return to some music video or TV episode

She might have to go back to making Oscar, Emmy, and Golden Globe winning content. The shame.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Frankly, I’m not even sure if Patty Jenkins genuinely wants to return for a third movie. I know she said she’s working on a third one, but they always say stuff like that about franchise movies. It could easily just be PR talk. 

I’m actually pretty interested to see what comes out about the relationship in the new year. Patty has taken some shots at WB in recent interviews basically blaming them for the first movies 3rd act and also how they wanted this movie to release in Nov 2019 but she had to fight for June 2020 to make a “better movie”. 

3 hours ago, AdamKendall said:

It bombed financially overseas in China where movies ARE making money.

It's bombed in the sense of not going over anywhere CLOSE to the level of WW critically with audiences.

What part of global pandemic don’t you understand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, alfred8 said:

Currently at 4.8 Metacritic User Score.

(For comparison: MoS 7.5, BvS 7.0, Suicide Squad 6.0, Wonder Woman 6.6, Aquaman 6.9, Shazam! 7.6, Justice League 6.4, Birds of Prey 3.1)

Are these scores real? I don’t ever look at these sites lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RRA said:

I have faith that the Lord/Miller squad are parsing him out. Screenwriters can only do so much when they're working on the whims (for good or ill) of directors/producers. 

It’s being directed by the guy who ruined Voltron: Legendary Defender.

I'm still really confused as to why the writers thought it would be a good idea to include a scene in the middle east. Did they forget that the optics would not look good considering Gadot's nationality and her history with the IDF? Regardless of whether they intended or not, that entire scene can easily be interpreted as zionist propaganda. 

• Like 1