kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

13 minutes ago, AndyK said:

They have HBOmax in Denmark?

No. Its HBO Nordic. But they released it along JLSC in march. Nordic will become max sometime late 2021. With a bigger pricetag i bet

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

A third week at #1 in the UK film chart following its release on disc last week.

Biggest sales week for any film of the year so far, 72,000 copies in its third week. 

The WW (2017) and WW84 double pack is #2. 

plus 19 days at iTunes #1 as a £15.99 rental and an additional 15 days at iTunes #1 as a £4.99 rental. 

Speaking of the UK Chart, Joss Whedon’s Justice League is #29. Must be afew confused people lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The reduced hours of the movie theaters right now forced me into a subscription to HBO Max. I'll be getting around to Wonder Woman 1984 after Mortal Kombat and Justice League Directors cut (may take 2 days to finish that, over 4 hours). Keep hearing bad things about it, but I've loved movies before that no one else liked 🙂

I refuse to upgrade from my Samsung 1080i 55" 3D set for flat picture 4K, because I view it as a technological downgrade 🙂. I'm skipping a generation in the hopes that they'll re-introduce 3D.  So I have a miniature theater experience at home. I tested the faux 3D function on Godzilla vs Kong and loved it. 

The streaming apps are gonna be the way to go until the theaters go back to full operations.

Edited by OdinSon2k14

2 minutes ago, poncho said:

Rotten

WW84 - 58% 6/10

Eternals - 53% 5,7/10

Metacritic

WW84 - 60

Eternals - 53

the karma is not liar

Gal Gadot is more attractive to look at than almost anyone in Eternals -- that's the simple subconscious reason why the still mostly male-contingent of critics voted WW84 just a bit higher.  😁 

44 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Haha, still around 250 Eternals reviews still to come, too. 

I would argue the lesser reviews the better for eternals .250 more reviews are just a detriment. It has been bleeding negative reviews . Though Wednesday it stopped it a bit it's at 54% . But Tuesday was awful like 15 out of 20 reviews were negative.

It's currently at 188 reviews. Don't think 250 reviews are many more like 180-200 maybe.

37 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

I would argue the lesser reviews the better for eternals .250 more reviews are just a detriment. It has been bleeding negative reviews . Though Wednesday it stopped it a bit it's at 54% . But Tuesday was awful like 15 out of 20 reviews were negative.

It's currently at 188 reviews. Don't think 250 reviews are many more like 180-200 maybe.

Yes it’ll likely fall, that’s what I meant. Wonder Woman 1984 has 435 reviews, that’s why I assumed 250 more for Eternals. 

• Like 1

I’m going to judge Eternals for myself, but WW84 does not deserve to be rotten in my view. Top Critics on RT have it at 71% which is about the same level as BW. I think that’s fair. Eternals is currently at 51% with top critics. If you care about that stuff. Woof! 

• Like 2

Moderation

I really hate that I have to log in and see this as the first thing this morning.

We're not doing this Fanboy War stuff and trying to pit all these dumb children's movies made by people richer than we will ever be together. There's zero point to start these moronic, idiotic fights, and everybody here knows it. You're adults, so fucking act like one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Macleod said:

Gal Gadot is more attractive to look at than almost anyone in Eternals -- that's the simple subconscious reason why the still mostly male-contingent of critics voted WW84 just a bit higher.  😁 

Gemma Chan is a Goddess🤪