kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 minute ago, AndyK said:

Like I said in previous posts taken from Patty's comments, each WW movie is going to be a stand alone story with no connection to what has gone before.

There is no continuity with the rest of the DCEU.

Umm...what

:kitschjob:

3 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Definitely a dream or illusion since Steve is still dead in Justice League.

actually he's gonna die in another plane crash

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I could be jumping the gun on this, but if they're releasing these images now, on the first day of shooting, it makes it more likely that they might have some footage ready for Comic-Con. 
And we know WB has recently started to release their SDCC footage online right after premiering...

1 minute ago, gadd said:

I could be jumping the gun on this, but if they're releasing these images now, on the first day of shooting, it makes it more likely that they might have some footage ready for Comic-Con. 
And we know WB has recently started to release their SDCC footage online right after premiering...

Nah they going to focus on Aquaman and Shazam. WW2 will get some teaser images and concept art though. 

55 minutes ago, StevenG said:

I has got to be Circe (or whomever is the puppet master villain) playing with Wonder Woman's head (maybe Dr. Psycho??). Hopefully, he will be that...just Diana's mind...

Wouldn't mind Circe or whoever actually resurrecting Steve in order to lure Diana over to their side, but when their offer is inevitably turned down, drive the poor guy back into the underworld. 

If it's Circe, it would actually be a neat nod to her originally gaining a grudge against the Amazons in the comics after they turned down her offer to make her their patron deity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

Like I said in previous posts taken from Patty's comments, each WW movie is going to be a stand alone story with no connection to what has gone before.

There is no continuity with the rest of the DCEU.

I agree. The DCFU is treated separately. If WB has any sense they will ditch the whole thing soon enough but guess we'll have to see how Aquaman fares. 

I am more thrilled than i expected to be to see Steve/Chris back but they wouldn't just let it out there...Patty is not naive...there is definetly something more...Plus,theywouldn't just ignore what happenned before.Like it or not,WW is a part of a shared universe and while they can change other things and get away with it,this is not one of them.So i am prepared to have my heart crushed again.

• Like 1