kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

I could see Time Travel playing a part, especially if it’s used as a DC reset button that ends up resetting everything but WW (hence prior to 1984 stays the same but after is now different).

Edited by Pandamia!

4 minutes ago, sabrecmc said:

Gotta admit, Trevor coming back is disappointing to me personally.  The 80's setting...yikes, that's ugly.  I loved the first, and I'll definitely see this, but I'm wildly less excited about it now.

A little disappointed that Trevor is yet another "Comic Book Death"...something which I think comics are quite rightly criticized for.

3 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Ahhh ok I thought you meant spinoffs. lol

Well, if the WW sequel is as successful (critically and comercially) as the original, and if, once again, the DCEU fails with everything else (Aquaman, Shazam, the 235 planned Joker/Harley films, etc), maybe it will be time for DC/WB to truly commit to a Wonder Woman cinematic universe that indeed has everything from an Amazons Adventures film to spinoffs for Steve Trevor, Etta Candy and some of Wondy's best known villains. :hahaha:

Why would they need some convoluted time travel nonsense to just ignore BvS/JL, they can just ignore them

Anyway the picture was obviously chosen to get ppl talking and it worked. Whole lotta proclamations being made, lol

3 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Points for not beating around the bush. Just straight up "hey here's Steve, he's back."

I respect that.

But why announce it immediately? Why not wait for a big reveal and keep the return of a "dead" character a surprise until people see the movie in theater. It could really work for the box offi...

big_1514303516_image.jpg

Nevermind... :jeb!:

• Thanks 1