kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

Link to the twitter event live stream, you can set a reminder.

I guess this will be in the middle of the night for us in Europe.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1199339932449263621

Edit -  actually its 8:30 PM in UK

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wonder+Woman+1984+-+CCXP+Panel+%26+World+Trailer+Premiere&iso=20191208T1730&p1=233

Edited by AndyK

5 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I thought the official CCXP Twitter account said they would live stream it. Maybe I misremembered.

I’m pretty sure you’re right, I thought I read that as well. That’s why everyone assumed WB would drop the trailer at the same time. 

DISCLAIMER

Because Black Widow and Wonder Woman 1984 will both see trailers arriving in the coming weeks, if not days, there will likely be many posters comparing the two films, since both are hotly-anticipated, and focus on one of, if not the most iconic female character of their franchise. There will also be many who will try to put one or the other down for whatever reason. These posts are considered fanboy wars and even trolling territory, which is something the staff does not want to see.

Obviously, we do not expect people to say only positive things in either thread. But the staff knows when people are going too far, and whether there's an ulterior motive. Therefore, we will give an immediate threadban for any and all franchise war material. No warnings, no exception.

No fanboy wars. No trolling. Immediate threadban for franchise wars.

This is the one and only disclaimer we will have in this thread on the matter.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

My biggest fear for this movie is of people potentially making memes that compare Cheetah to Cats. It’d be just like when people said that Doomsday looks like the Michael Bay Ninja Turtles.

Cheetah is very different to Cats in that she's meant to be a human/cheetah hybrid so it'll look less weird in comparison. If they go for the Rebirth design, that'll be even better,

Cheetah is so important in how she's presented...it's very easy for a character design like her to get fucked in the process. But I have hopes she's gonna look great. Kristen Wiig is not at all what I expected but I love her (everyone else should too) and she's actually a great dramatic actress.