kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

4 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I thought they’d be dropping their slate at D23?

I think D23 will be more about the Disney+ shows. Plus would easily outshine any other stuff they would have going on at D23 while they wouldn't care if Marvel outshine the social studios at SDCC. 

Anyways it's a shame no panel for WB since would have liked it have actually been a good time anyway to drop a Birds of Prey trailer or a Godzilla v Kong trailer but it is what it is.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I think D23 will be more about the Disney+ shows. Plus would easily outshine any other stuff they would have going on at D23 while they wouldn't care if Marvel outshine the social studios at SDCC.

Yes, I think Disney's plan for SDCC is about dropping the hammer with Marvel Phase 4/TROS news, especially with WB all but leaving the field.

D23 will probably be all about Disney+ and dropping separate hammers in regards to their programming there. 

10 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Anyways it's a shame no panel for WB since would have liked it have actually been a good time anyway to drop a Birds of Prey trailer or a Godzilla v Kong trailer but it is what it is.

Agreed.  Getting some sizzle for either of those two films would have been a nice juicy bit of buzz for both of them.

Ah well, if WB doesn't want to play in the arena, I'm sure the other companies won't mind picking up the slack.

they are mocking the 'dc needs more colour' thing. snyder must be laughing. found that poster atrocious. wondr1's posters were amazing and bright. this is not 1984, but the 60s.

2 hours ago, a2k said:

they are mocking the 'dc needs more colour' thing. snyder must be laughing. found that poster atrocious. wondr1's posters were amazing and bright. this is not 1984, but the 60s.

D8WVqVtUEAAM45p.jpg:large

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Yeah, likely then so that it can be attached to Star Wars.

I don't think they'd be allowed to attach it to SW, since it's a different studio. But there's a good chance it would play in front of both Star Wars and Jumanji at a lot of theaters.

Actually, wait a minute. Now that I think about it, Disney could likely attach a Black Widow trailer in front of SW, meaning all the people going to see Ep 9 would get both WW and BW trailers. That's funny. Could all the insecures handle seeing BW and WW trailers in front of a movie staring Rey? Hell, throw in a Mulan trailer too for the fun of it.

• Like 1