kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

On 9/25/2018 at 6:38 AM, kowhite said:

Lets be honest, half of Zimmer scores are people pretending to be Zimmer.  Heck that’s half of major motion pictures.  Yes, hyperbole.  Whatever, bring me that Wonder Woman theme.

Lets be honest, half of Zimmer scores are people groomed by Zimmer.

Yes please.

Haddish told IndieWire: “I would love to do Mystery Girl, or play Wonder Woman’s sister, ’cause she has a sister. In the 1978 issue of ‘Wonder Woman,’ she has a sister named Nubia. She has a black sister. Only person that could kill her. They don’t tell you that though, too much. Me and Gal Gadot. That would be sold out.”

Edited by Spidey Freak

6 hours ago, AndyK said:

Not sure what it says but the pictures were taken in Hyde park London.

Google Translate can (sometimes) be your friend:

We have new images from the filming of #WonderWoman1984 where we see the actress #KristenWiig as Barbara Ann Minerva, who becomes #Cheetah, being attacked. Maybe it's at this moment when #WonderWoman saves her and they start their friendship. # WW84 #DCFilms #WorldsofDC

• Like 1

Bond 25 moved to February 2020. THANK GOD!

Now WW1984 desperately NEEDS to move to 11/8 with a one week early release OS. I think the 11/1 date is a garbage release date.

Move it to one week later with Bond out of the way to get that sweet Thanksgiving holiday cash!