kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

8 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

This has a good chance to be the highest grossing CBM in 2020 considering Marvel's biggest CBM's wouldn't be present that year. Well played DC, well played indeed. 👏

Batman might be out 2020

20 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

This has a good chance to be the highest grossing CBM in 2020 considering Marvel's biggest CBM's wouldn't be present that year. Well played DC, well played indeed.

It would be series tradition, domestically. In 2017, Spider-Man, GOTG and Thor were all present.

• Like 1

Why peple do not have confidence that Eternals and Black Widow could be big? and as big as WW84?

I trust that Birds of Prey (and the fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn) will be as big as WW84, I feel a Suicide Squad 2.0  (with better reviews and probably with China this time), characters are very charismatic, but being R rating can have a (negative) impact at box office.

Edited by Lucasmessi12

On 12/19/2018 at 8:18 AM, Lucasmessi12 said:

Why peple do not have confidence that Eternals and Black Widow could be big? and as big as WW84?

I trust that Birds of Prey (and the fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn) will be as big as WW84, I feel a Suicide Squad 2.0  (with better reviews and probably with China this time), characters are very charismatic, but being R rating can have a (negative) impact at box office.

Eternals look like low rent X Men without the zany-ness of GOTG (Rocket, Groot). Really dull in paper form, don't know about the movie but I definitely don't plan to see it as I'm not a fan of X Men concept either. 

Black Widow should be big but I understand people who think that her ship has sailed for a true breakout thanks to WW and CM getting there first and second. Plus, a no-powers hero without the advantage of Cruise-like crazy-stunts-done-by-the-actor-himself that drives MI boxoffice especially OS.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Eternals look like low rent X Men without the zany-ness of GOTG (Rocket, Groot). Really dull in paper form, don't know about the movie but I definitely don't plan to see it as I'm not a fan of X Men concept either. 

Black Widow should be big but I understand people who think that her ship has sailed for a true breakout thanks to WW and CM getting there first and second. Plus, a no-powers hero without the advantage of Cruise-like crazy-stunts-done-by-the-actor-himself that drives MI boxoffice especially OS.

black widow could be big if it's called " black widow and friends" aka. avengers 5.0

back to WW84 ......ugh it's still 18 months....lol..i'm not surprises if there's another re-shoot later tho...

The Eternals should be interesting if Marvel makes it clear that it ties in with Thanos, who is now one of their most popular characters. The Eternals on its own, yeah, I don't know how much interest I have in that. However, if it's in the context of "Who is Thanos? What's the story behind him and his race?" then it suddenly gets more intriguing.

11 hours ago, Heat Vision said:

WB has Fantastic Beast 3 on that month. Venom proved there's money to be made in October. WB should put it there.

I wouldn't be surprised if FB3 is delayed until 2021 so they can make changes. I think The Batman probably will be Summer 2021 but October or November 2020 could work 

2 hours ago, JB33 said:

The Eternals should be interesting if Marvel makes it clear that it ties in with Thanos, who is now one of their most popular characters. The Eternals on its own, yeah, I don't know how much interest I have in that. However, if it's in the context of "Who is Thanos? What's the story behind him and his race?" then it suddenly gets more intriguing.

I think that would entirely depend on Endgame's outcome though.