kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

4 hours ago, JB33 said:

It's funny you say that. Batman feels like an October movie. It's dark, it's gloomy, which is Batman's world. We know that slot works because of VENOM.

A well crafted Batman film based on "Batman: The Long Halloween" (and one that pushes its PG-13 rating to its most extreme edge) and released in October would destroy the box office. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

A well crafted Batman film based on "Batman: The Long Halloween" (and one that pushes its PG-13 rating to its most extreme edge) and released in October would destroy the box office. 

TDK already adapting some of the best beats of The Long Halloween is a big issue in making a film based on that book

I would very much want to see an Under the Red Hood movie. They also have their Black Mask now... 

The problem is, as much as they may have tried to reform Batsman in JL, I still can't see the current incarnation do anything but JOIN the Red Hood and murder everyone. I hate to say it, but I don't want another Batman movie anytime soon. Not before they do a Flashpoint movie, to allow for a recast and a realignment of the character. 

I love Batman, but I just don't want the current incarnation to get his own movies. 

There's a distinct lack of information coming out so I'm going to make my own rumour up.

The long filming schedule means they intend to split the film into a 2 parter and Steve Trevor won't appear until the end of part one. 

:sparta:

• Thanks 1

I also bet that the long filming means that the movie is a mess and the script sucks and Gal Gadot cannot act and Patty Jenkins is being a demanding diva, and Steve Trevor is having temper tantrums in his trailer and Kristen Wiig is not working as a dramatic actress and Pedro Pascal's reveal as Darkseid in disguise is testing poorly with audiences. This will flop. :Venom:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AndyK said:

There's a distinct lack of information coming out so I'm going to make my own rumour up.

The long filming schedule means they intend to split the film into a 2 parter and Steve Trevor won't appear until the end of part one. 

:sparta:

Maybe the post credit-scene😂😂 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I also bet that the long filming means that the movie is a mess and the script sucks and Gal Gadot cannot act and Patty Jenkins is being a demanding diva, and Steve Trevor is having temper tantrums in his trailer and Kristen Wiig is not working as a dramatic actress and Pedro Pascal's reveal as Darkseid in disguise is testing poorly with audiences. This will flop. :Venom:

Don't forget the reshoots to somehow include Atlantis to appeal to that foreign box office!

16 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Don't forget the reshoots to somehow include Atlantis to appeal to that foreign box office!

Oh, yeah! Certainly. And we all know that WB is reshuffling their plans in order to fast-track an epic Atlantis-battles-Themyscira film that will pit the amazons versus the Atlanteans. Wonder Woman V Aquaman: Dawn of the 2 Billion Worldwide Gross

44 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Oh, yeah! Certainly. And we all know that WB is reshuffling their plans in order to fast-track an epic Atlantis-battles-Themyscira film that will pit the amazons versus the Atlanteans. Wonder Woman V Aquaman: Dawn of the 2 Billion Worldwide Gross

Reconciled to fight a common enemy when they realise both their mothers are called Martholita.

• Haha 2

Just watched the first film again and it was outstanding all over again. 

Steve is the best love interest in any superhero film, for me. It really is so well done and their final moment together is so emotional. 

Could not be more excited for the next story. 

• Like 6