kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

On 1/24/2019 at 6:50 PM, DMan7 said:

can we expect the old Linda Carter WW costume in this as well as the old school spinning around to change costume bit? 

I doubt we'll see the 70's costume as the current one has proven to be incredibly popular and has taken over other depictions of WW as well. 

The spin though may appear. The recent DTV animated movie Reign of the Supermen had Wondy do just that, and this was part of the same series which started off pretty grimdark with Wonder Woman gouging Darkseid's eye out.

Yes very happy that 3 is gonna be set in present day. 

Also agree with this

The Justice League movie, I find those movies to be extremely challenging. I think they are fantastic when they are well done," said Jenkins. "But taking on all of those characters at the same time in the timeline ... I sort of hope that we don't do a Justice League movie for a little while, because I'm excited to see all of their movies. I want to see Aquaman 2, I want to see Flash.

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr

On 1/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, Wonder89 said:

Love that Patty is bold enough to essentially diss her own company's recent strategy.  It's fascinating to watch, but I'm willing to bet it's what all of Warner Bros. execs are agreeing with, at this point.  Singular movies going forward for a while.

Edited by Macleod

3 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

With Fast 9 moving two weeks before this, do you think this need to move?

I think this should be fine where it is. Wonder Woman came out just one week after Pirates 5, and I see F&F9 not much bigger than that film (around $200 million domestic).

On 2/16/2019 at 7:12 AM, KP1025 said:

I think this should be fine where it is. Wonder Woman came out just one week after Pirates 5, and I see F&F9 not much bigger than that film (around $200 million domestic).

Honestly it’s overseas that is the issue since DF movies are monsters there,especially in Asia.Humanity is stupid tbh.

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

SDCC in July I would imagine.

Thanks!

I am incredibly curious and I wonder if this time WB will repeat their ARES strategy (of not showing anything too spoilery about his appearance in any of the marketing, presumably to build curiosity and  buzz) or if the will instead build hype by actually showing us how she looks in advance.

Either way, I just hope that the special effects are awesome and I hope that they spare no expense on her; she needs to look amazing...

Edited by LouisianaArkansasGeorgia
  • Like 1