kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

3 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Unless something insanely stupid happens in the next year, this is opening over $175 mil. Easily.

Just to gage the prediction, do you remember to how much you thought Guardian of the Galaxy 2 would easily open before seeing the first trailer and after seeing baby groot ?

6 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Just to gage the prediction, do you remember to how much you thought Guardian of the Galaxy 2 would easily open before seeing the first trailer and after seeing baby groot ?

When it was first announced, I said $105-120 mil OW. After the first trailer I said over $130 mil OW and over $340 mil total.

• Thanks 1

Also think this has an extremely good chance of hitting a billion WW. Aquaman doing it helps this movie too with DCEU movies becoming more "audience friendly" over Snyders bleek world. DCEU movies are now full of life and it started with Wonder Woman. Which became a massive succes.

6 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Patty Jenkins: “There’s this one fan interaction that really sticks out in my mind. I was at a screening at the Directors Guild of America Theater and a man was there in a wheelchair and he was sitting in the front row and wanted to talk to me after the screening. He reached out and he held my hand and he told me that so many times in the hospital he’d had to have help on crutches and he would have no clothing on and he would have to stand up and be helped out of his wheelchair. It took all the bravery that he had in the world, and when he saw Diana step over the edge in No Man’s Land in just her Wonder Woman outfit, willing to brave the world, just like that, it was him. It felt like him and it made him cry and he got emotional as he was telling me. The fact that her decision to stand up and move forward, because she’s an unlikely hero as a woman and as a vulnerable person, was striking that chord in other people.”

OMG...the feels!! 😢 

tumblr_or28u8eFRZ1qey15po3_540.gif

ww-no-mans.gif

tumblr_inline_or1luqGT0o1qh3v1n_540.gif

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Avatree said:

Lol @ Patty Jenkins doesn't know how to pronounce Gal Gadot's name

I've been friends with one of my best friends since kindergarten. I sometimes forget how to spell his name. It's nbd.

***ACTUALLY, after watching the video. She pronounces it correctly. The t is not silent.

Edited by ChipMunky
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Looks like Gals come of the fence regarding Isreali politics.

Its going to make her a lot of enemies back home but should please many liberals abroad.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/gal-gadot-backs-tv-host-feuding-with-netanyahu-over-arabs/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I sure hope Ben “The Cool Kid’s Philosopher” Shapiro goes off on her about this, and accuses her of being a traitor...

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:40 AM, TombRaider said:

am i the only one who thinks WW is overrated? im glad it was a hit because its a female superhero lead movie but i found it kind of boring at times.

Not overrated in the slightest. In fact, it's underrated, what with all the muddleheaded criticism of the third act.

Edited by Fielding
  • Like 4
  • Knock It Off 1