kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

4 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I don't think that armor will look ridiculous onscreen (necessarily). Superhero costumes in general lean towards ridiculous; it's all in how they are translated to the "language" of movies. I trust the designers in Patty's team since they did a great job with Wondy's cosyume (which I imagine was very challenging not to turn into a ridiculous mess). Also, I am sure that if they indeed bring in that armor, there will be a good explanation.

To avoid scratch marks from Cheetah :sherlock:

I think it had been revealed at Comic Con that Diana would be donning armor of some sort. It wasn't confirmed to be the Golden Eagle one though. Hopefully there is a more Greco-hairdo featured as well, similar to these designs by Cliff Chiang and Tony Aros respectively.

WonderWoman.jpg

Wonder-Woman-e1327284668471.jpg

Those curls and ringlets would be right at home in the 80s. And I think Gal could pull off the look.

5 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Wasn’t the leak supposed to involve Cheetah or something?

Grace Randolph had tweeted a spoiler about Cheetah this week. Dunno how legit, but found it interesting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

I don't think that armor will look ridiculous onscreen (necessarily). Superhero costumes in general lean towards ridiculous; it's all in how they are translated to the "language" of movies. I trust the designers in Patty's team since they did a great job with Wondy's cosyume (which I imagine was very challenging not to turn into a ridiculous mess). Also, I am sure that if they indeed bring in that armor, there will be a good explanation.

Cheetah scratch

This rumors was pretty old (May 22nd, 2018)

https://www.google.it/amp/s/movieweb.com/amp/wonder-woman-2-new-costume-cheetah/

I like it because  if she needs a new armor, Cheetah will be a tough fight for WW

Edited by Wonder89
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

This movie has as much hype as I could hope for one year before release. I have the feeling that if it can manage a fresh rating (70%+ RT), then it is going to do really well. I am excited by this latest sneak leak. Would love to see it. 

I think it’ll have a big presentation at Comic Con in July. It’s the last one before release so it’s possible. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I think it’ll have a big presentation at Comic Con in July. It’s the last one before release so it’s possible. 

Bound too. The last WW first trailer was near a full year before release.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aplandg said:

New season of American Horror Story is called AHS: 1984 

ugh!

I am actually excited because it will apparently be an exploration of the slasher film tropes, particularly the eighties kind of slasher film, which I am all for.

So. I am cool with that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AN9815 said:

How do you think this will perform? I absolutely loved the first. I can see this increasing similarly to what Catching Fire increased from Hunger Games, although not that much OS. $149m OW / $425m DOM / $964m WW

We will have a better picture when the first trailer comes out. It could go either way. But there's a lot of potential for increase.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AN9815 said:

How do you think this will perform? I absolutely loved the first. I can see this increasing similarly to what Catching Fire increased from Hunger Games, although not that much OS. $149m OW / $425m DOM / $964m WW

200M OW/ 500M domestic   and OVER 1B WW

• Like 3