kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

Circe and Cheetah for the sequel

This is what I want. Makes sense to connect the witch who can turn men into animals with the werecat lady.

Plus Cheetah is the best known (for non-geeks) Wonder Woman villain.

If that does not happen, then Dr. Psycho (Peter Dinklage, duh!) as a puppet master and Silver Swan as the "muscle"...

4 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Current day or WW2?

Didn't Jenkins express somewhere that, IF there is a sequel, she would set it in the present day? I fear that a WW2-set Wonder Woman 2  would probably feel like a too-much-of-the-same rerun to audiences. I could be wrong...

• Like 1

Would rather see a sequel in Vietnam if they stay in the past but Jenkins said they are staying in present day. They should stay away from war and smaller and more intimate. 

I would like to see Diana confront Hippolytta about her lies. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Isn't there an "untitled DC film" scheduled for November 1, 2019? Maybe Wonder Woman 2 could be it! 

It will be now, I'm betting. 

This obviously has momentum, and the Dark Universe film is in more flux. 

Edited by Macleod

53 minutes ago, Macleod said:

It will be now, I'm betting. 

This obviously has momentum, and the Dark Universe film is in more flux. 

I'd love Wonder Woman 2  to be released in November and take advantage of those sexy Holiday legs...

Edited by Cochofles

27 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I'd love Wonder Woman 2  to be released in November and take advantage of those sexy Holiday legs...

The interesting thing is that there's another incredibly leggy diva's sequel coming out that very month. 

tenor.gif

But Elsa perfectly co-existed with Katniss the last time around, and she may do the same with Wondy if both sequels are received anywhere close to their predecessors. 

The only hitch is the possibility of Episode 9 being shifted to December like Episode 8 this year, especially now that there's no Avatar 2 to contend with. I think Han Solo's performance next summer will be used as a deciding factor for Disney/Lucasfilm regarding Ep 9's release date.