kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Very clearly being vague af so that no one can call him out when the movie releases.

Oldest trick in the book; being vague in your predictions  in a way that you can avoid blame it you are wrong but claim credit if you are right. First thing you need to learn if you are going to be a BS artist.

And he is a Snyder fanboy. Enough reason to put him on a "not to be trusted " list right there.

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

Why is that interesting?

main thing is she is coming from television and sports; she is not that experienced in films;her last gig was head of BBC America, where she had consiserable success. She was also head of the WNBA for a few years. She is not a film industry person. It was an out of the box, surprise choice. If WB, for whatever reason, wanted a Woman in that post, there were candidates with more film experience available.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

main thing is she is coming from television and sports; she is not that experienced in films;her last gig was head of BBC America, where she had consiserable success. She was also head of the WNBA for a few years. She is not a film industry person. It was an out of the box, surprise choice. If WB, for whatever reason, wanted a Woman in that post, there were candidates with more film experience available.

WB has always been more than just films. TV is just as big and then there are other smaller divisions also. The person in charge of the film division is still Toby Emmerich

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

WB has always been more than just films. TV is just as big and then there are other smaller divisions also. The person in charge of the film division is still Toby Emmerich

Reading her resume, it seems she does fit what Warner Bros is looking for, she may not have film experience but she does know how to handle and monetise franchises as she did at BBC Studios which is going to important to WB. 

3 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Damn dude, how do you keep posting stuff I was going to post before me? I was going to post that It Chapter presales article but you posted a second before me and same here.

Lol, I’m just doing my grocery order online and browsing twitter at the same time.