grey ghost

The End of the MCU Decline: Avengers 3 over Beauty and the Beast DOM (502 m)

(PUBLIC POLL) Will Avengers 3 beat Beauty and the Beasts (502 m DOM)  

90 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. (PUBLIC POLL) Will Avengers 3 make over 502 m DOM

• Yes (IN THE CLUB)
    • No (OUT THE CLUB)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/2018 at 03:24 PM

@Ethan Hunt pissed me off so much by shitting on Thanos that I made this club! 

It's not the boldest of clubs but I think this is a reasonable benchmark outside of those miserable bastards who think Marvel's glory days are over.

Anyway, my top reasons this club will be a runaway success.

1) No Mayweather fight, bitches. 200 m OW is possible.

2) This is the climax of phases 1 through 3. The culmination of a decade of building Marvel Universe.

3) It's not a Captain America movie.

4) The Russos are like James Gunn, among MCU's greatest directors and not to be underestimated.

5) Thanos is the Avenger's Joker. Expect a decent bump when he finally leaves his throne to get busy.

6) Dr. Strange was a huge success. GotG2 was a huge success. Thor 3 and Black Panther will most likely be a huge success. All these characters will be in Avengers 3, many of who never fought alongside the Avengers.

7) AOU had kind of weak trailers. Disney's marketing for MCU movies has never been stronger and they will pull out all the stops for their final phase 3 push.

8) With a 200 m OW, all Infinity War needs are 2.52 legs to beat Beauty and the Flea Bag.

• Like 6

IN in the sense that this will happen

OUT in the sense that there is any "mcu decline"

There is not its as strong as ever

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

@Ethan Hunt pissed me off so much by shitting on Thanos that I made this club! 

It's not the boldest of clubs but I think this is a reasonable benchmark outside of those miserable bastards who think Marvel's glory days are over.

Anyway, my top reasons this club will be a runaway success.

1) No Mayweather fight, bitches. 200 m OW is possible.

2) This is the climax of phases 1 through 3. The culmination of a decade of building Marvel Universe.

3) It's not a Captain America movie.

4) The Russos are like James Gunn, among MCU's greatest directors and not to be underestimated.

5) Thanos is the Avenger's Joker. Expect a decent bump when he finally leaves his throne to get busy.

6) Dr. Strange was a huge success. GotG2 was a huge success. Thor 3 and Black Panther will most likely be a huge success. All these characters will be in Avengers 3, many of who never fought alongside the Avengers.

7) AOU had kind of weak trailers. Disney's marketing for MCU movies has never been stronger and they will pull out all the stops for their final phase 3 push.

8) With a 200 m OW, all Infinity War needs are 2.52 legs to beat Beauty and the Flea Bag.

I admire the fact that you brought up the Mayweather Fight, which did have a significant impact on AOU Weekend Number over such a shitty shitty overhyped boxing match that truly didn't live up to the hype..

Edited by PRESIDENT BKB
  • Like 1

In, this has a shot at $600m imo.

• Like 2

Good club as it might go either way. I am in by the way, I think it ends just above 500M.

• Like 1

Out. Will make less than Civil War.

Only way this happens is if there is some kind of mass boycott of the entire mcu

• Like 1

I think it'll end up around ultron, 450-475. I'm not very adventurous in my predictions I'm afraid, pretty middle of the road

• Like 2

In, I think even 600 is a possibility. Trying to decide if I just want to go insane and say over Avengers 1. I'll wait for the first trailer I think. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 6:30 PM, Napoleon said:

Out. Will make less than Civil War.

There really isn't really any reason to assume that this movie with every superhero in the entire MCU in it will somehow be less popular than the movie with every hero in the  MCU in it except the Guardians and Doctor Strange.

• Like 1

I would down my predict a bit. $500m is a lock. $600m is very likely, but I would say $580m for now.

• Like 1