fmpro

Friday estimates GR2 7 , TV 7,4 and SH 6,5

GR2 is tanking and proves yet again that when a movie is not appealing (or is a sequel to a bad movie, GI Joe and Wrath may be fucked now that I see this happening), nothing can save it.

GI Joe decided to kill off Tatum and add the Rock, so it's safe

Wow, looks like Journey 2 could win the holiday weekend. Amazing. But that's what happens, when studios ignore families the first two month of the year. I mean, seriously, a 3D re-release of a Disney-Classic and that's all?

Edited by Poseidon

Wow, looks like Journey 2 could win the holiday weekend. Amazing. But that's what happens, when studios ignore families the first two month of the year. I mean, seriously, a 3D re-release of a Disney-Classic and that's all?

It`s the power of The Rock&Peeta that drives the business. I`m glad for both of them.
  • Like 1

Who cares about J2. :) When will The Rock do a steamy romantic thriller? I want to see him naked and sweaty and being dangerous and sexy. Maybe a remake of "Don't Talk to Strangers"?

Maybe Fast Six, he and Vin sweaty, slashy and in the buff? :P Edited by fishnets