Asyulus

2017 Billion Dollar Movies (DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2017)

56 minutes ago, aabattery said:

You really think Hitman's Bodyguard even has a chance of hitting a billion?

Do you think anyone in the world thinks that hitman's bodyguard has a chance of hitting $400m WW?

Or my little pony to do more than $50m in china? Nova was right, sarcasm don't fly on bot.

3 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Do you think anyone in the world thinks that hitman's bodyguard has a chance of hitting $400m WW?

Or my little pony to do more than $50m in china? Nova was right, sarcasm don't fly on bot.

Eh, I'm usually pretty good at picking it. Found it hard to tell with that post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I say 5 films:

Beauty and the Beast

F8

Despicable me 3

Justice League

Star Wars 8

I have some doubts with DM3 and JL, but I trust in first DM3 figures and in WW effect. SW8 is obviously locked.

Edit. TF5 will not go so far. TF4 did $1.1b thanks to very favorable ER. And Chinese presales do not seem to be very promising (if we consider that not promising is to make "just" around $300m). I even doubt it can make $900m.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 5

No forgot one [emoji6]

(Hint: look at your profile picture and remember what is being released on a 17th)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yeahhh , I want JL to be in 2017 Billion Dollar Club but somehow my gut feeling told me that it's gonna gross Very close to that mark. $950M -$970M WW. So I'm not including it now.