Napoleon

Second Act | STX | December 21, 2018 | Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini, Vanessa Hudgens & Milo Ventimiglia | The Feel Good Comedy Of The Holiday Season

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

Yeesh, either both of you are 12, trolls, have some kind of disability in understanding numbers, or a combination of the 3.

Like seriously, no one with any knowledge of box office can say this was a “bomb” of any kind nor can they defend it being a “mesmerizing hit” yeesh

Plot twist:

They are actually twins.

😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

What I don't understand about this site is...why do some people are so bothered by Napoleon's stanning of Jlo? How does that impact you (you know who you are) negatively? Can't people just let people enjoy what they enjoy without spreading their miserable negativity and trying to bring that person (who enjoys what they enjoy) down?

why do you ONLY pop up in this forum to come for me??? its so suspicious. everybody knows you're napoleon

12 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Come for you? Nah...just to remind you of your hilarious failure with the Second Act under 35 million club and to try to understand why you constantly seem to hate on so many actresses. :redcapes:

how is it a hilarious failure when the movie only made 38m against the 35m club?

Edited by TombRaider

11 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Come for you? Nah...just to remind you of your hilarious failure with the Second Act under 35 million club and to try to understand why you constantly seem to hate on so many actresses. :redcapes:

Hilarious failure? Alright, starting to think this might be Napoleon. It's not like the club was that far off... by less than 5 million lol. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TombRaider said:

how is it a hilarious failure when the movie only made 37m against the 35m club?

Still a failure, especially seeing how confident and sure you were about the film not making over 35 million.

Mostly because you made that club just to spite someone else, not because you had any intelligent, critically mindful assessment of the film's prospects or any interest in analyzing the film as a box office performer.

Your reasoning was "Napoleon likes this actress that I hate, so I will create this club just to make him mad" 

And your club failed. :Venom:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

STX agrees with what I've been saying:

“Jennifer and her team made Second Act an unforgettable experience for STX, so we’re thrilled to be collaborating again,” said John Friedberg, President, International Sales, STXinternational. “Jennifer and Constance’s global star power, combined with an extraordinary true story, make this an undeniably hot package for our international partners.”

Grammy-winning singer and Golden Globe-nominated actress Lopez’s credits include Second Act, Maid in Manhattan and Monster in Law. She has amassed nearly $1.3 billion on box office throughout her career.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/stxinternational-launching-jennifer-lopez-constance-wu-hustlers-at-efm-1202549178/

STX fast tracking a new movie with her to start shooting next month already.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

STX agrees with what I've been saying:

https://deadline.com/2019/02/stxinternational-launching-jennifer-lopez-constance-wu-hustlers-at-efm-1202549178/

STX fast tracking a new movie with her to start shooting next month already.

Good for her.

As long as they keep the budget on the low-ish side, they will continue reaping the rewards.

And I will continue laughing when people who have inexplicable hate boners for certain actresses create clubs that fail. 

:redcapes::Venom:

Also...Wu and Lopez together in a film directed by Scafaria (who has a solid resume as both screenwriter and director) based on "The Hustlers at Scores" sounds like a potentially great film. I actually hope that they don't turn it into a cutesy romcom...but with LOpez and Wu headlining, that is probably what they will do. :( 

Edited by LouisianaArkansasGeorgia
  • Like 1