Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

Just now, baumer said:

What's that from again?  That's one fine piece of ass.

The girl ain't bad either.  :sparta:

Morning Glory (2010).

Nice little movie.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

McAdams is from my London, well, St. Thomas and so is Ryan Gosling.....which is where I grew up.

I grew up in Windsor, so not too far away. I have been all over the place since then though. Lived in London for 5 years. 

Edited by kswiston

3 hours ago, kswiston said:

I grew up in Windsor, so not too far away. I have been all over the place since then though. Lived in London for 5 years. 

GTFO!!

I grew up in Windsor and then moved to London at age 15.

I'll tag you in my post about our nation's birthday.

What part of Windsor did you grow up in?  I knew a Swystun growing up.

Forest Glade for most of my childhood. I think I am younger than you though (35)

WTF.  I grew up in Forest Glade.  

Yes we are ten years apart.  Did you go to Eastwood?

DM3 only has a 75% audience score which is lower than what the previous DM's finished with.  A- CinemaScore is lower than Minions and all the other ones.

Reception seems to be a lot more tepid than the previous installments.  I think it'll get just barely above a 3x (a 3.05x or so), and off of an 83M to 85M weekend, that gets it between 253M and 259M final domestic total.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baumer said:

WTF.  I grew up in Forest Glade.  

Yes we are ten years apart.  Did you go to Eastwood?

Yes. If you were in Forest Glade until you moved, we overlapped by a few years. I moved there in 1989. 

Yes. If you were in Forest Glade until you moved, we overlapped by a few years. I moved there in 1989. 

I left in 87.  Moved to London.  I lived on Elmwood.  I can't believe you went to Eastwood.  That's insane.  You would have seen our grade 8 graduating picture up on the wall near the principal's office.  I went back there in January....took a tour of the school.  It's changed quite a bit.

Here's me in the library in front of what used to be the grade five room.....

Image may contain: 1 person

• Like 1