Alpha

CAYOM - New Franchise Rights Thread

So I've been itching to make an Attack on Titan movie/series for quite a long time now but I realize that @rukaio101 still owns the rights to that IP. However, it doesn't seem like he's gonna be participating in the game anytime soon. I'm still a little unclear on the rules for when the inactive players' rights to the material expires so I'm just wondering: Do I have to wait a few more years until the rights expire to try and claim it or can I get it earlier if possible?

It's no big deal if I'm not able to but its an IP I'm very passionate about and would love to make into a potential film series.

Edited by Rorschach

2 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

So I've been itching to make an Attack on Titan movie/series for quite a long time now but I realize that Rukaio still owns the rights to that IP. However, it doesn't seem like he's gonna be participating in the game anytime soon. I'm still a little unclear on the rules for when the inactive players' rights to the material expires so I'm just wondering: Do I have to wait a few more years until the rights expire to try and claim it or can I get it earlier if possible?

It's no big deal if I'm not able to but its an IP I'm very passionate about and would love to make into a potential film series.

I'd ask rukaio first but if I am correct if they're not playing anymore and not planning to it's fair game.

• Like 1