Alpha

CAYOM - New Franchise Rights Thread

10 minutes ago, cookie said:

I can trade it with whatever you got if you want.

Doubt I have anything you'd like. I suggest you keep the rights if you have an idea on how to adapt the series properly because I'd mostly focus around the story of Anne Magnolia in the first movie (probably would be a trilogy by the end)

9 minutes ago, ChD said:

Doubt I have anything you'd like. I suggest you keep the rights if you have an idea on how to adapt the series properly because I'd mostly focus around the story of Anne Magnolia in the first movie (probably would be a trilogy by the end)

Tbh I got the rights when the series just started airing on Netflix and I haven't even watched it all the way through, so if I do make it it won't be for a long while.

1 hour ago, cookie said:

Tbh I got the rights when the series just started airing on Netflix and I haven't even watched it all the way through, so if I do make it it won't be for a long while.

Well, okay, if you see anything you like from the rights I have, please let me know and we'll trade.