Jump to content
Alpha

CAYOM - New Franchise Rights Thread

Recommended Posts

My Hero Academia

 

(I realized Rukaio had this claimed but it was under a different name. Whoops :hahaha:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need the rights to these two novels:

The Most Beautiful Thing I’ve Seen

This: Becoming Free

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like the rights to Blacksad.

  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

I’d like the rights to Blacksad.

...you're SURE you're not a furry? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Xillix said:

...you're SURE you're not a furry? :P

Just because I made Blood and Fur... Bounty Hamster... Spark... that scene in Parvelli where Isla Fisher kisses a wolf... Notes from the Otherspace... The mask scene in Epsilon Syndicate...

 

...oh, fuck.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

I’d like the rights to Blacksad.

I don't know what this is but I googled it for five seconds and I'm already intrigued.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

Just because I made Blood and Fur... Bounty Hamster... Spark... that scene in Parvelli where Isla Fisher kisses a wolf... Notes from the Otherspace... The mask scene in Epsilon Syndicate...

 

...oh, fuck.

OprahTruth_original.gif?1358565238

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Professor Layton (now, if my eyes glanced over it on the franchise rights lists, please let me know)

 

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta admit this SvtFoE and in turn Daron Nefcy hate parade has been pretty amusing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cookie said:

I gotta admit this SvtFoE and in turn Daron Nefcy hate parade has been pretty amusing.

This isn't about Nefcy tbh, but I'm having a hard on how to make a SvtFOE movie.

 

I have an idea for a PaF movie though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

This isn't about Nefcy tbh, but I'm having a hard on how to make a SvtFOE movie..

It’s simple; you don’t lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the last season was a MEGA-FLOP, anybody want to adapt game of thrones. I am and I'm willing to share the rights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reddroast said:

Since the last season was a MEGA-FLOP, anybody want to adapt game of thrones. I am and I'm willing to share the rights

 

I have the rights to that universe and I'm holding onto them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

 

I have the rights to that universe and I'm holding onto them

What is your opinion on the last season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.