WrathOfHan

All the Money in the World | 25th of December, 2017 | Wahlberg's gotta get paid

Synopsis: "A left-wing paramilitary organization in Italy hatches a massive kidnapping plot in the 1970s."

It's been filming since May. I can't believe I get TWO RIDLEY SCOTT FILMS IN ONE YEAR

Image result for stop my penis can only get so erect

Edited by WrathOfHan

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Synopsis: "A left-wing paramilitary organization in Italy hatches a massive kidnapping plot in the 1970s."

It's been filming since May. I can't believe I get TWO RIDLEY SCOTT FILMS IN ONE YEAR

Image result for stop my penis can only get so erect

Ridley vs Spielberg for Oscar glory. 

4 minutes ago, franfar said:

What a cast....and Wahlberg.

feels like mark wahlberg does a lot of failed potential oscar bait. lone survivor, the gambler, patriots day... all got moved up to a december release date bcos they  thought they could maybe nab some noms. probably same deal with this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

feels like mark wahlberg does a lot of failed potential oscar bait. lone survivor, the gambler, patriots day... all got moved up to a december release date bcos they  thought they could maybe nab some noms. probably same deal with this.

Call it: The Wahlberg Theorem

I don't see this being an awards player at all; this year is too stacked for something that seems so "fine" like this. Marky Mark and Ridders are always almost always good for 10M+ OWs, so it can probably do decently in December or even January if they want to go the limited route. 

4 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Will this be at TIFF next month? this film will need good critic, and audience reaction to help out. The first two weekends of December look like an obvious slump.

Doesn't look like it. I don't think the film is even done yet; they started filming on May 31st IIRC, for a December release. It's got a pretty quick turnaround.