WrathOfHan

All the Money in the World | 25th of December, 2017 | Wahlberg's gotta get paid

I am fairly certain that Tom Cruise is the most asexual movie star alive. I can't imagine the guy actually being sexually active. I'm not even sure he is a human. 

But he definitely is the face of a religion that abducts and brainwashes people, no doubt.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

spongebob and patrick. they steal the underwear of old ladies those creepos.

I used to quote that episode so many times with my brother when we were younger. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, AJG said:

Dan Schneider. He created ICarly and Drake & Josh. 

This Twitter thread is honestly one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen, especially when it comes to the feet stuff.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

This Twitter thread is honestly one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen, especially when it comes to the feet stuff.

Not to be a dick, but a lot of the things at the beginning of that thread are fine for the audience that watched that show. I remember it being something for kids that were on their way out of Kids TV, like ages 10-14 (probably why it got canned so quick too). 

Edited by AJG

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Not to be a dick, but a lot of the things at the beginning of that thread are fine for the audience that watched that show. I remember being something for kids that were on that were on their way out of Kids TV, like ages 10-14 (probably why it got canned so quick too). 

Reading through, there is a clarification, that the thread started as a joke that turned...darker.

https://twitter.com/jaedenized/status/918319312812814336

24 minutes ago, AJG said:

Not to be a dick, but a lot of the things at the beginning of that thread are fine for the audience that watched that show. I remember being something for kids that were on that were on their way out of Kids TV, like ages 10-14 (probably why it got canned so quick too). 

Speaking of leery things being innapropriate for kids 10-14, I remember being at a girl's birthday party, she was celebrating her 13th birthday, I was 12. So everybody showered her with presents, she ultimately opens a little bag and she grabs...a plastic dick sporting some adhesive surface out of it courtesy of one of the boys like a mini dildo. Everybody was giggling like idiots when we heard her mom coming to the room, one of us grabbed the mini-dick and threw it on the ceiling, the thing stuck on there dangling over our heads while the mom checked on us "How you're doing kids?", unbeknowst to her was a peen hovering over her head. We were trying hard not to laugh looking up and eventually she noticed that weird pink thingy stuck over there befuddled...The girl was redder than a crimson cap.

That was a sick birthday party.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I am fairly certain that Tom Cruise is the most asexual movie star alive. I can't imagine the guy actually being sexually active. I'm not even sure he is a human. 

But he definitely is the face of a religion that abducts and brainwashes people, no doubt.

"Going Clear", both the book and the Documentary, will tell you everything you need to know about the COS.

And  the book offers solid  proof that Cruise is not just the face of the COS, but aside from Misciviage, the president of the church, Cruise is probably the most powerful individual in the Chruch. He is not being exploited by the leadership, he is part of the Leadershiip.

But don't try telling the Cruise fanboys that. They reject not only any criticism  of Cruise, but any criticism of the COS as well. One guy here said the more bad things he hears about the COS, the more he will support Cruise....

23 hours ago, Tower said:

This use of the term "political correctness" as a boogeyman used to defend horrible people and actions is really getting annoying. This case isn't about someone getting offended by a silly joke, it's about sexual assault of a minor, which is a serious and horrible thing.

Yep except my use of the term had nothing to do with Spacey.  

16 hours ago, DAR said:

I remember him as the heavy set guy from Head of the Class.  He was also Ricky in Better Off Dead

Mind blown.  i had no idea he did anything beyond Better off Dead.

Just did some quick research into Dan Schneider and (I'll post the link in the sex scandal thread) he too has been rumoured for years to be a monster and according to this article Robert Downey Jr wrote about his sick behaviour anonymously and called him a pervert and a pedophile.

Diane Franklin, who was a very pretty young face in Hollywood in the early 80's has now worked with two of the biggest pedophiles to be outed.  On The Last American version, she worked with Brian Peck, who was later convicted of lewd conduct to a minor and later registered as a sex offender and then she was also in Better off Dead with Dan Schneider.  Just thought it was strange.

5 hours ago, lilmac said:

Yep except my use of the term had nothing to do with Spacey.  

Then maybe you should explain what you were talking about, because when you write:

On 09/11/2017 at 8:28 AM, lilmac said:

Such overreaction. Over-compensating political correctness 

or

they want to avoid what they feel will be devastating press. 

Immediately after Kevin Spacey is removed from the movie, I have no idea what else you might be referring to.

Edited by Tower
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 5:14 PM, a2knet said:

Any guesstimates around much will these reshoots add to the budget?

Replacing Kevin Spacey on ‘All the Money in the World’ Will Cost Millions

Imperative will shoulder the additional costs of reshoots. Reshooting Spacey’s work as Getty is expected to take eight to 10 days, according to insiders close to the project, and will likely be north of $10 million to the film’s budget. It also requires bringing back stars Mark Wahlberg and Michelle Williams. Both actors were scheduled to have two weeks worth of reshoots written into their contracts, but they may have exceeded that amount of time already. If so, they will be paid their pro-rated weekly rate, according to agency sources and producers who have handled similar situations.

A character actor of Plummer’s caliber, boasting an Oscar and a long list of credits, can typically command between $250,000 and $400,000 for a supporting turn, according to knowledgeable insiders. Wahlberg and Williams both signed off on the decision to recast Spacey, and their schedules are relatively flexible. Williams is shooting “Venom,” a superhero movie being produced by Sony, the distributor of “All the Money in the World.” It’s in the studio’s interest to make Williams available, which it is doing. Wahlberg is not currently filming a project. He’s on the press tour for “Daddy’s Home 2,” which also makes it easier to slot him into the production.

One option not currently on the table, according to insiders, is to have Plummer do much of his work in front of a green screen and then work with visual effects firms to splice him into pre-existing footage. Most of Spacey’s scenes involve him interacting with only a few other actors or featured solo shots, so Scott and the producers believe that it would be more economical and effective to simply recreate the scenes with Plummer. Digitally inserting actors into footage can be tricky — it’s particularly challenging to make the lighting sync up, sources say. Filming will take place within the next two weeks and the goal is to have the picture locked by Dec. 15, according to insiders.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1