WrathOfHan

All the Money in the World | 25th of December, 2017 | Wahlberg's gotta get paid

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Michelle Williams probably also realized she wasn't gonna be able to put her daughter in a fancy college if she kept doing Kelly Reichardt movies.

i remember reading an interview like two years ago where she was saying she was actually straight up not getting hired for stuff i'm not sure all those tiny indies were by choice.

16 hours ago, Alli said:

People accuse some actors of playing the same role. (especially action stars), but she's doing the same thing. she's good at it, but i'm bored. she has no range

The best range she ever displayed was when she played the precocious teen in Dawson's Creek.  She was terrific in that show.

Turns Out Michelle Williams’s Entire All the Money in the World Salary Was 8 Times Lower Than Mark Wahlberg’s

I thought it was a dick move for Wahlberg to demand the $1.5 M to approve Plummer's hiring when they were just trying to save the movie...but this is just further proof that Michelle Williams really needs a new agent. (I get that he's more of a "star" than her, but come on. This is ridiculous.)

Edited by KC7

On 1/14/2018 at 7:48 AM, baumer said:

Same agency, different agents.  I don't really think the issue is Wahlberg getting paid, he should get paid for reshoots.  It's that Williams didn't.  The onus should be n her agents, not Wahlbergs.  But it's the others shitty things he did on the production.

But from the latest development he was not paid to participate to the reshoot, he was paid to sign on the new casting choice (him having a contractual right on the movie casting choice).

From what I understand, both were not paid from the reshoot (possible reshoot was already included in their initial fee).

625k vs 3 million salary and I imagine around 120k for Plummer was pretty much what I though the situation looked like (500 to 800k did fit Sony previous leaked salary for Williams type of actor/movie)

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1