CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

Some bad news (and good news) for @cookie:

The bad news:

Reveal hidden contents

The good news:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

As long as the sequel doesn't interfere with the Bexivenge in Year 7, we're good.

Edited by cookie

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

Some bad news (and good news) for @cookie:

The bad news:

Hide contents

Bex may have a very small, perhaps uncredited role in XJ9 Part 1.

The good news:

Hide contents

She's the co-lead of the sequel if it doesn't bomb.

I’m curious if we’ll ever see the Cluster again.

Also #Pfieffer4Vexus

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

How much will butch Hartman be a part of this? I have some personal issues with him

Eh. This is sort of a loose adaption of the show. I'm not making any part of the film with Butch specifically in mind. I will say that there has been, and will not be, a publicized announcement of Butch Hartmann participation that extends further than the kind of "story by" credit C.S. Lewis would receive for a Narnia film adaptation, or Stan Lee would receive for a Marvel film adaptation.

57 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Eh. This is sort of a loose adaption of the show. I'm not making any part of the film with Butch specifically in mind. I will say that there has been, and will not be, a publicized announcement of Butch Hartmann participation that extends further than the kind of "story by" credit C.S. Lewis would receive for a Narnia film adaptation, or Stan Lee would receive for a Marvel film adaptation.

Ok good.

8 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cookie @Spaghetti @Xillix @Blankments @ChD @Rorschach @Reddroast @4815162342 @lamamama @Ethan Hunt @The Panda @Alpha @Slambros 

Since we are a good 2 weeks away from the Y6 deadline and only have 10 completed films, would anyone be opposed to a deadline extension?

Yeah I really could use an extension. Maybe by like 2 weeks.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cookie @Spaghetti @Xillix @Blankments @ChD @Rorschach @Reddroast @4815162342 @lamamama @Ethan Hunt @The Panda @Alpha @Slambros 

Since we are a good 2 weeks away from the Y6 deadline and only have 10 completed films, would anyone be opposed to a deadline extension?

Two weeks is ideal 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yeah I really could use an extension. Maybe by like 2 weeks.

Same but is it okay if we did August 21st, as I get back from vacation on the Monday of that week.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

If others need it then it should be granted for them. I am 6 of the 10 finished films... so I definitely support the extension.

• Like 2

I'm most likely going to be in Germany in early August so an extension is fine by me. Means I don't have to jump straight into reviewing as soon as I get back.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1