cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

1 minute ago, Spagspiria said:

I may be close to landing a pretty big job in another city, but this could really impact my ability to write stuff. Worst case scenario, TES, TLBH, and PI still get posted, albeit nothing else.

Will you still be a part of the game though? Just with a smaller role for y5?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

I may be close to landing a pretty big job in another city, but this could really impact my ability to write stuff. Worst case scenario, TES, TLBH, and PI still get posted, albeit nothing else.

Good luck and understandable as real life comes first.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

Good luck. I hope you get the job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

So fall Y5 has two $180m+ tentpoles within fourteen days of one another 🤔

I think both will coexist. Also there’s a $180M for the first six weeks of fall, $100M+ if we count Gulch it’s 8

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think both will coexist. Also there’s a $180M for the first six weeks of fall, $100M+ if we count Gulch it’s 8

Tfw you picked October because you assumed there'd be a clean slate and then it becomes almost as cramped as summer

ui834qnmgrt11.png

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, cookie said:

Tfw you picked October because you assumed there'd be a clean slate and then it becomes almost as cramped as summer

ui834qnmgrt11.png

Not to mention Kirby which may not be in the same league but make at least Crash 2 money.

33 minutes ago, cookie said:

ui834qnmgrt11.png

I... don’t expect Bambi to do well at the domestic box office. It won’t be a threat to DragonBorns, I can assure you that.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

I'm gonna have a heck of a time scheduling my own stuff Y6... even just in terms of horror franchises I need to put out The Amityville Nightmare Part III, Silent Hill 3, and ideally Voicemail 2 assuming this first one works out. Voicemail 2 ideally would be a one-year-turnaround for a Halloween release again, but then do I put SH3 in the holiday season like the second one or push it out earlier...?

4 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The first 25 minutes of Green Lantern is about 2.2K, looks like 15K may be on the menu.

Scratch that, the first 25 minutes are around the 3K-3.5K mark.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

So I've been thinking about my casting choices for Sabrina and I think I want to make a major change by leaning younger for the main cast. It'd cause a major shift in the actors that I cast in the film. Do you think I should go for it?

For example, Chris Sullivan would be replaced by Haley Joel Osment, and Macaulay Culkin would be replaced by Frank Dillane (from Fear The Walking Dead).

Edited by Slambros