cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

3 hours ago, cookie said:

My boi hasn't been in too many good movies lately.

You better do him good.

This is why I need your and @YourMother the Edgelord‘s help to make Spark 3 and 4 great.

I mean, I thought 2 turned out well, but I definitely see why people thought it was weaker than the first. Really hoping the finale can turn things around.

• Like 1

Just now, 4815162342 said:

what was SW's exact length again?

Something in the vicinity of 30,600 I think. Did some minor edits after the last time I checked the word count which could've impacted that number a little bit.

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Something in the vicinity of 30,600 I think. Did some minor edits after the last time I checked the word count which could've impacted that number a little bit.

So that makes it

Spoiler

Approximately 90.235% a Scavenger War :sparta:

And I know I am going to have to go back and potentially add in a conversation or two as well as a little more foreshadowing for one thing.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Astonished 4

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

So that makes it

Reveal hidden contents

And I know I am going to have to go back and potentially add in a conversation or two as well as a little more foreshadowing for one thing.

So if I play my cards right with Voltron 3...

Spoiler

I could have a year where I don't have the longest film.

Edited by cookie

Just checked the word count on the Google Docs version of SW and it says 30,229.

Spoiler

With 138,933 characters excluding blank space.

Edited by cookie

But now that that is in a full final draft, it is time to deliver what I promised to cook and Yo momma

How many % of a Scavenger Wars is a Mass Effect?

23 minutes ago, cookie said:

Pillars of Eternity.

It'll be interesting to see reception since as far as I am aware no one else here has played the game, so no one will realize exactly how much I fiddled around with the chunk of the game I adapted. :hahaha:

It'll be interesting to see reception since as far as I am aware no one else here has played the game, so no one will realize exactly how much I fiddled around with the chunk of the game I adapted. :hahaha:

Doesn't matter what you change as long as the material is good and it's paced well.

Just now, cookie said:

Doesn't matter what you change as long as the material is good and it's paced well.

True, but it'd be funny for someone who has played the game to get to a certain part and be like "WTF is this doing in here this didn't happen!"

The main reason I went with a female protagonist for Pillars is because otherwise the first movie would be a giant sausage fest because none of the important female characters show up until after the events I adapted for the first film.