cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

So I started outlining some of my Y3 films (Limitless, Pigeon, Lilo and Surge) but I’m having trouble with Kim Possible. Should I go for a PG rating or do a more PG-13 take? I’m considered the latter because I want to focus more on the teen aspect.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So I started outlining some of my Y3 films (Limitless, Pigeon, Lilo and Surge) but I’m having trouble with Kim Possible. Should I go for a PG rating or do a more PG-13 take? I’m considered the latter because I want to focus more on the teen aspect.

I'd recommend PG since it was a kid's show and that would make it more counterprogramming for February.

• Like 2

Blood and Fur 3 will come in early Y4. It’s definitely going to be the most insane and out there one of them all, but it’ll be very much put over the top by...

*BaF2 Spoilers*

Pacino not only surviving the electrecution but gaining electrical superpowers.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Is it bad that I want to write a full blown opening credits sequence for Spark Homeward?

Nah. I’m writing an opening credits scene like that for Kim Possible in 2D animation.

• Like 2

@endlessentertainment - The title for the untitled musical in Y3 has been titled: Bullets and Lyrics. Starring Xavier Thomas and Zendaya.

• Like 1

Started drafting Lilo and Stitch. Going to give Gantu more of a villainous role.

Also started working on Bullets and Lyrics and I think I have a concrete idea for the plot. It’s like West Side Story meets the war between the Bloods and the Crips.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Started drafting Lilo and Stitch. Going to give Gantu more of a villainous role.

Full disclosure: I really like Gantu so you best not eff him up.

More villainous does not necessarily mean effing him up btw. I have a thing for the bad guys~

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

@cookie The length of Voltron honestly isn't too bad considering how much of it is dialogue - not to copycat, but Spark 2 will probably be written in a similar way.

It’s definitely my writing at its most... extreme. I do enjoy writing dialogue - especially character banter - more than anything though. Also gives me an excuse to break up the paragraphs as much as possible, even if it adds to the scrolling one has to do.

11 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Full disclosure: I really like Gantu so you best not eff him up.

More villainous does not necessarily mean effing him up btw. I have a thing for the bad guys~

I was thinking about actually giving Gantu a more developed role in this giving him a motive for higher power by his desire to be a council member.

I like the idea but looking for feedback.

• Like 1

If I was writing Lilo & Stitch I’d definitely have either Gantu go rogue or have his methods be more out of line with the rest of the Galactic Federation, partly to justify a more threatening appearance he’s inevitably going to have in live-action form.

• Like 2