cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I've had the idea in my head for several year now. Just trying to find the right angle to go at it. 

Once Spark ends in Y6 (and I'll be 100% transparent and say I have no interest in doing anything after IV), I'm trying to move away from Space stuff and focus on more interesting angles. The Epsilon Syndicate is set up to basically take the baton from Spark.

I'm also hoping to get a Fantasy series off the ground at some point.

• Like 1

In terms of franchise importance for me right now, I want to get GoW3 done Y5 and finish it (and maybe amph up the effort for GOW4 (Norse) in Y9/10) and honestly after Skylanders, I think I’m done with the GameVerse I just want to do the Spyro sequels and that’s it.

Dragon Ball, Barry Brookshire, an unknown adaptation and Lost Earth are going to be my main four franchises for the next few years. The Nickelodeon Cinematic Universe is still be worked out. I really want to do a Bionicle movie again and Hero Factory as well but I’m thinking about doing animation for both and not in the comedic scene but rather action adventure like (think Incredibles 2, HTTY Dragon franchise)

• Like 1

I have plans for Voltron until at least part five but likely up to seven (and a lot will depend on how the show ends in December despite my movies not following it anymore). Reunion is the first in a three-parter and then there may be a two-part finale after that. I feel like there’s far too many threads left after the previous two plus all the stuff 3 introduces for me to end it any earlier.

TSW is just getting started and 2 is the start of its own trilogy.

Since the overarching story is going in two branching paths with two different sets of characters, there may be two trilogies running side by side before they join together for the finale.

Mirror’s Edge ends with the third film (since there’s no material left). Plus I’m mainly doing it because the second film did better than expected and I don’t want the remaining plot threads to be left hanging.

Scandinavia Chronicles, if it’s a hit, will be a trilogy.

There is an endgame for the Duckverse (or at least the Scrooge side of it) but that’s ways off.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

I have plans for Voltron until at least part five but likely up to seven (and a lot will depend on how the show ends in December despite my movies not following it anymore). Reunion is the first in a three-parter and then there may be a two-part finale after that. I feel like there’s far too many threads left after the previous two plus all the stuff 3 introduces for me to end it any earlier.

TSW is just getting started and 2 is the start of its own trilogy.

Reveal hidden contents

Cookie following me in the massive cinematic series plans.

Mkay I'll bite;

The Amityville Nightmare, American Dragon, and Earthsong are all firm trilogies which will end after their third movies. I've already got spiritual successors to the latter two lined up.

He-Man III and IV are going to shoot back-to-back, and then (if I get the chance) I'll do He-Man V which will be the last one. She-Ra spinoff is possible if they're still making money that far down the line.

Tattooed Teenage 4lien Fighters from Beverly Hills really is the last movie in the series, but you haven't seen the last of the characters.

Carnosaur obviously ends with a sequel hook. I've got one sequel in mind and that'll be it.

If Samurai Pizza Cats 2 does okay then Bad Bird will get a spinoff movie as the villain protagonist, followed by a third main installment.

I have ideas for two more Silent Hill movies loosely adapted from games. After that if the series continues it'll be original stories.

SWAT Kats 3 will be one of those kinds of movies where I wrap up the loose threads and it could be a decent conclusion, but won't preclude the possibility of further sequels.

Next year, in addition to the Mega Man franchise I'm collaborating on, I've got hopeful franchise starters in the One Missed Call reboot plus three original properties - an animated kids' action flick, a sort of fantasy-superhero hybrid, and a slasher flick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

American Dragon, and Earthsong are all firm trilogies which will end after their third movies. I've already got spiritual successors to the latter two lined up.

I’m curious about how For American Dragon.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

No, I meant a spin-off/spiritual successor? The Australian Dragon?

Spiritual successor and spinoff are different. Spiritual successor means an unrelated story with similar themes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Samurai Pizza Cats 2 does okay then Bad Bird will get a spinoff movie as the villain protagonist, followed by a third main installment.

I read the second one already and I wouldn’t mind a Bad Bird spin-off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Spiritual Successor I mean.

Right, so no, it won't be the Australian Dragon or anyone or anything else from AmDrag. Separate franchise that "carries the torch" so to speak.

• Like 1